The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Re

mrgreen24

affiliate
Hey guys

I run several affiliate websites in German and now it's time to step up my game.

So far I focussed on SEO and content marketing, but wanna experiment with new traffic sources

A friend recommended me this forum, so I am excited to get on board :)

You want to get more traffic to your sites so you can make more money with the banners/pops/email captures you have on there I suppose. Is that correct?

If yes, I'd start with google adwords or FB traffic that is targeted to your audience. Make sure you can track all the costs associated with the paying traffic and that you can track the revenues this generates. Then tweak and optimize it from there.

Hello, @mrgreen24 a good source of FREE traffic is social media. Focus on building profiles on the major platforms and you can potentially gain alot of traffic!

Hi @mrgreen24 , welcome to Affiliatefix! Thanks for joining us.

I run several affiliate websites in German and now it's time to step up my game.

So far I focussed on SEO and content marketing, but wanna experiment with new traffic sources

A friend recommended me this forum, so I am excited to get on board :)

I love content marketing.

We have loads of good traffic engineers here and I'm sure you'll get their attention.

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to the Forum Mr. Greene. Check out a few of the "follow alongs" to see if something fits your needs and matches your own story.

MI
Back