propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Re-lunch of Urllinking with new script

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by rakib, May 20, 2007.

1. rakib

rakib Affiliate affiliate

We, Right IT Corporation has re-design with brand new template and install new script at Urllinking. We are please to announce of reopening of this directory. The previous links buyer do not loose their position.

Visit and bid for position at Urllinking

2. midlandi

midlandi Guest

This is great news. I shall use for definate it looks a great script.

BTW feel free to promote it over at triphp:D

3. rakib

why not u buy a link for your forum?

4. midlandi

midlandi Guest

I migt just do that, i have already bought one for sc3m.com:D

5. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

6. rakib

Nice feedback Bagi Zoltán ;)

7. midlandi

midlandi Guest

It is more than likely me being thick, but the download just installs phpld basic free version...did i miss something:confused:

8. detoam

detoam Affiliate affiliate

9. rakib

Thanks for submission

10. midlandi

midlandi Guest

The script dosnt work, neither does the support. Dont use it it messes up your directory.

11. Bagi Zoltán

Temi, there will be a new version of the script released ?

12. rakib

Thanks for all of your reply. Bagi & Temi, both of you cannot hijack my thread. Both of you can start a new thread for this apoundalink script. This is not fair. This type of hijacking is not allow by terms and condition. Am i right or wrong?

13. rakib

here I do not start this thread regarding script, and I am not the developer of this script. You can directly contact with the script owner, if you got any problem. You cannot destroy my thread motivation. You can start a new thread for this script purpose or can contact with the owner at phplinkdirectory.com/forum

Before posting please do think about the your posting and the thread motivation. Both are same or not.

14. midlandi

midlandi Guest

Maybe so but others have a right to know if there are problems with scripts advertised here.That was the purpose and motivation of my post.

15. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I think you are righ rakib, apologies, i have removed my post about the alternative script, I offered it when every one said you are not responding to their request for help for the script you advertised.

16. rakib

Bagi, Please read Temi's posting. I do not hijack any post. At the beginning I did some wrong due to lacking of my knowledge. Then, Temi has teach me about forum posting, I learn and now the last arround 400 posting I did properly. I did not get any complain. Please before make any complain against anybody please think about it. I am here not to do fight, want to develop my online business, nothing else. My aim & objective is very clear. If, you people are not like to me please tell me I am ready to leave this place forever.

midlandi, your motive is very good and noble. I appreciate it. Hope, I have time to cooperate you a lot, but, I am dam busy with my next upcoming many sites and lot of template design orders. I am passing very busy time; I am working more than 15 hours in a day. To get help and achieve your target according your motivation you can start another thread. Many people are here, who can help you. My complain was that u cannot reply here this type of posting like help seeking or script problem. I have no intension to make any bad relation with you. You are my good buyers of my sites. I like you many postings in several forums and I am also member of your forum. Please do not mis-understand.

17. Bagi Zoltán

Rakib, you are absolutely right. I was really knob. I'm sorry, didn't want to offend you.:armada3:

Sorry again.

I moderate myself by deleting the wrong posts.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed