The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

RE: Google Adsense

Zeena

affiliate
Hi everyone.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get your Google Adsense account back if it has been disabled? Mine was, I appealed. But I never heard from Google. :confused:

Thanks.

Yeah, it will work. Create another adsense account with different information. :)
This is a true experience. I have 2 adsense account. My dad's name and my name. :)
I got paid twice in my 2 accounts. :)

The most probable option is to appeal with good reasons. It might take long but I believe they will respond

I've heard people say that it ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE to get your Adsense account back, but it is far from easy. I would suggest that unless you had significant earnings tied up in the Adsense programme that you forget about it as a monetising method and move on. The time and energy you pour into trying to get reinstated could be better used elsewhere in my opinion.

forget about it as a monetising method and move on. The time and energy you pour into trying to get reinstated could be better used elsewhere in my opinion.

Hi Zeena,

I completely agree with Angelman:
There are really better options out there as the pathetic AdSense!
(somehow sounds like NonSense :))

To be fair, Adsense can work well and it has made people a lot of money over the years. Also, for certain types of blogs or content sites, in certain niches, it really can be the very best way to make good money. But, it is INCREDIBLY risky to leave your entire earnings in the hands of one company, especially one as trigger-happy as Google.

You must have done something which was against Google's T&C !

If you realize that fault then try calling them and explain them the situation..

I've heard that a few people got their account back after explaining truth to adsense team !

Regards
~Sam~

banners
Back