The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ranking in Google - Backlinks?

How are you having success ranking in google?

• Social Signals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Backlinks

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Both

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Sunny91

affiliate
Hi, i wanted to know what the best method is to rank in google.

I know you need social signals and backlinks from various sources.

What i'm stuck on is getting niche related backlinks.

How do you get backlinks from niche related sites? (other than blog comments):confused:

Earning links from reputable sites will help, no matter whether they're in your niche or not. It's mostly about the target audience and where they can be found, and much less about the subject matter of the other website. Consider your targeted audience to provide great user experience and expectations then quality backlinks will follow.

How do you get backlinks from niche related sites? (other than blog comments)

There are very limited options to get high quality, genuine back-links and, quality itself is the most easiest as well as the hardest solution. I don't know about the kind of website you are running and its niche. However its a general rule that goes fine universally. If you are more interested in building some back-links manually then there are a few options available out of which broken links strategy seems to be a promising one.

You can find a blog post about this kind of link building here. ( note: the buddy who run that blog just earned a new backlink because his blog is providing the audience with something informative- this is how it goes). The link above is just an example. You can find more on this subject.

In fact, there is a lot of information available about Broken Link Strategy, so try to google it. You can even find some videos on the YouTube as well. This kind of link building requires some effort, time and strategy, but in return there is a possibility of earning some real and quality links

One backlink method the SEO community is talking about right now is Outreach.

It's like it sounds, you "reach out" to owners of authoritative websites(Find them by using tools like MOZ AHREFS or Majestic) with content relevant to your niche.

You can do this via email with something like this:

Hello [website owner],

I recently read great article on your site [article title] that I found to be very informative. Check out this blog post I wrote. If you like it and think it would add value to your article, you could link to it.

Keep up the good work!

It looks a challenging method, but every SEO or Content Marketing authority will tell you that this is the best method to get QUALITY backlinks.

Good luck!

Google today base on very many metrics before ranking the webpage. And these metrics keep on changing fro time to time so that no one can be able to fake his or her way up. Google is always on the lookout to find that the sites they are ranking have good and quality work. A site that is highly optimized will have higher chances of being ranked among the top websites. The other metric is reliable traffic to the website. It should be genuine and consistent for you to have better rankings. Lastly is the ability of your site to be able to retain the people who visit it. Have a good retention capabilities and you will have it all.

One backlink method the SEO community is talking about right now is Outreach.

It's like it sounds, you "reach out" to owners of authoritative websites(Find them by using tools like MOZ AHREFS or Majestic) with content relevant to your niche.

You can do this via email with something like this:

Hello [website owner],

I recently read great article on your site [article title] that I found to be very informative. Check out this blog post I wrote. If you like it and think it would add value to your article, you could link to it.

Keep up the good work!

It looks a challenging method, but every SEO or Content Marketing authority will tell you that this is the best method to get QUALITY backlinks.

Good luck!

+1 to this

If you have content that it's link worthly, then you'll get those backlinks. Another strategy that i'm using lately and had been working well for me are infographics.

So let say i've a site in the traveling niche. Then i'll pick up a random place and attach an idea, i.e. Historic places in Spain that worth to visit (then plan is to make a high quality infographic with this). Next step is to search highly relevant post in google, for example reasons to visit spain.

You'll proceed to contact the author of each blog post and offer the inpfographic to him, saying that you'll appreciate if he can place the proper credits linking your site. Believe me, you'll be amazed with the kind of link that you'll get doing this.

Cheers,
RF

+1 to this

If you have content that it's link worthly, then you'll get those backlinks. Another strategy that i'm using lately and had been working well for me are infographics.

So let say i've a site in the traveling niche. Then i'll pick up a random place and attach an idea, i.e. Historic places in Spain that worth to visit (then plan is to make a high quality infographic with this). Next step is to search highly relevant post in google, for example reasons to visit spain.

You'll proceed to contact the author of each blog post and offer the inpfographic to him, saying that you'll appreciate if he can place the proper credits linking your site. Believe me, you'll be amazed with the kind of link that you'll get doing this.

Cheers,
RF

I like the sound of this one. You're providing value to the site owner and to the audience with an additional peace of relevant visual content.

It's to the site owners' benefit. Good one!

Guest blogging is a good way to get quality backlinks. You can also try Guestographic method as mentioned in backlinko dot com

High Quality Backlinks are the backbone of SEO ranking. I made several tests and Backlinks works best rather than social signals and high quality contents. However, Social signals are also helpful for ranking. I usually use social signals for my tier link building method.

Thanks -
MSI Sakib

Creating backlinks obviously help you in high ranking but there are a lots of different ways to create link. You should have to chose which is better for you.

I simply apply Delicious.com for my backlink. Select a broad category related your business. Select content that is similar to yours and has a lot of bookmarks.Then click on the link and you can see the people that saved the link. Go through the popular profile and search if their website is listed on Google or not. If so, then find their content and message them that you noticed the bookmarks and let them know to check your content.

Rank in Google is really depends on backlinks and your content length, you should go more then 1000 to rank your blog on Google...!

MI
Back