The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quite informative

Which one is the most crucial in media buying?

• Information, what to do and what not do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Data

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

HereComesTheMoney

affiliate
I am new here. I was reading as a guest previously, but I have been sucked into all the knowledge that everyone is willing to share. Thank you to all who keep sharing knowledge we would otherwise take the longest time to discover on our own.
Launching the first campaign in June and hope to be in the X,XXX a day league.

thank you everyone

I am new here.

Hello @HereComesTheMoney andd welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join our community.

I was reading as a guest previously, but I have been sucked into all the knowledge that everyone is willing to share.

Yeah, at some point we all succumb to the allure of this biz. What you have to count on is this is a business and it needs to be treated as such. As long as you adopt this posture, this business will give back to you.

Thank you to all who keep sharing knowledge we would otherwise take the longest time to discover on our own.
Launching the first campaign in June and hope to be in the X,XXX a day league.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

@tjtutor Thank you for the tips.
I have read on all the technicalities and you have confirmed to me that I am on the right track. I hope to start a thread and discuss the challenges and victories.
I am glad that there are mentors in this forum to ask questions and clarify on issues in the campaigns.
thank you for the insightful input

@tjtutor Thank you for the tips.
I have read on all the technicalities and you have confirmed to me that I am on the right track. I hope to start a thread and discuss the challenges and victories.
I am glad that there are mentors in this forum to ask questions and clarify on issues in the campaigns.
thank you for the insightful input

You're very welcome @HereComesTheMoney , this community wraps itself like a cloak around the action takers!

MI
Back