The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quit Your Day Job - New Year Affiliate Tips

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Jeremy Palmer owns Quit Your Day Job and is a top Commission Junction Affiliate. In fact he won the CJ Horizon Award for Innovation which was presented at CJU 2005. The award states in part: "Jeremy has become one of the most productive, compliant, and responsive publishers in the Commission Junction network earning him CJ Performer status. An invaluable source of original feedback and insight, Jeremy endeavors not only to succeed in his own program, but also to drive superior strategy and results for both advertisers and his publisher peers."

Jeremy explains on his blog how quickly he got started and acheived success in the affiliate marketing industry. "I've been working as an affiliate since late 2003. After just a few short months, I had quit my 'day job' and started working full time as an affiliate." So let's hear from Jeremy about affiliate planning for 2006. He covers some of the hottest product categories for affiliates to feature in Q1.

One thing I've learned as an affiliate is that you have to plan ahead. With Q1 just around the corner I thought it would make sense to outline some good programs to promote over the next few months.

January - (Resolution Season)
The most popular offers to promote during January are those that help people with their New Year's resolutions. Below is a list of the hottest categories:
He goes on to cover February the 'Love Season' and March the 'Tax Season' and suggests products for each.

Read the rest here "Start Planning for Q1"
http://www.quityourdayjob.com/blog/2005/12/start-planning-for-q1.html

Then come back and brainstorm about it.

MI
Back