The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick intro of me

bkaffiliate

affiliate
Hi All,

Guess I had to make a thread about myself. I'm an affiliate marketing intermediate who's having trouble building profitable campaigns. I have had conversions in different verticals but I have not generated any sort of ROI. Would love to learn more from my fellow marketers here and grow with you. Thanks

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

These things are generally the result of stuff like poor targeting, free traffic, not using a tracker, bot traffic, tier 2 & 3 paid traffic sources and not blocking bad traffic, worn out offers, bad copy, over used landing pages, direct linking, and the list goes on.

I suggest you create a thread in an appropriate sub forum here that is related to your campaigns, offers, or campaign type(s), with the details about your campaigns so the members can help you decipher where the issue(s) may be.

Hi T J Tutor, I have learned today that I need a link tracker. Clearly vital to the entire process to fine tune campaigns. Thus far I have only been direct linking to the ads. I want to incorporate clickfunnels into my strategy. Time to learn I guess.

We are always learning at every level of the game!

Trackers are extremely necessary. As well, direct linking is not an efficient means of getting conversions, that's why we use various forms of landing pages, to pre-sell the offers.

Hi, @bkaffiliate and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We're looking forward to help you get closer and closer to your positive ROI. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you very much, excited to have joined. If I may, what are some of the best and most popular click tracking softwares that you pros would recommend? Appreciate it thanks

What's up @bkaffiliate!

There are a few different great options for tracking platforms being in the Tracking section of the forum, which you can reach by heading over here: https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/tracking/

Meanwhile, I think you'd be the perfect candidate for ThriveTracker. We have hundreds of affiliates using our software to track traffic from all over the world in quantities ranging from a few hundred to over 10 million clicks per day. The best part is, we offer our industry-best 30-day Free Trial and provide you a complete education on how to get the best out of Thrive for you and your business.

I can set you up with a deal on your first few months with us, too. PM me for further details and we'll get you all squared up!

Cheers,

Hi bkaffiliate, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Hi All,

Guess I had to make a thread about myself. I'm an affiliate marketing intermediate who's having trouble building profitable campaigns. I have had conversions in different verticals but I have not generated any sort of ROI. Would love to learn more from my fellow marketers here and grow with you. Thanks

Hello @bkaffiliate :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

MI
Back