The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Questions from a newbie!

dree

affiliate
Hi All,

There's an offer in cpagrip which is about an iphone 6. See below. Just wanted to know if you'll promote this where you will get the banners? I have some balance in buzcity which I wanted to use but the thing is I don't know where to get the banners.

I need banner, where to get?
I need landing page, where to get?
If you are to promote this, which traffic source would you use.

I'm very sorry if I'm asking these questions.

upload_2015-8-5_22-38-47.png

Sure I can create but it will not be that good though, maybe there's some ways where I can find some banners.
Also is there any other networks that provides a banner already in their offers? I know peerfly does this.

I need banner, where to get?
I need landing page, where to get?
If you are to promote this, which traffic source would you use.

Typically networks have the banners available through your user control panel while on the offer page. However, I think its important to develop your own banners and landers.

1. Start learning to build your own.
2. While learning, outsource it to someone on Fiverr, UpWork(Elance), etc.

how much your network is paying you per lead? I am just curious as i run the same offer from different network, and i guess it looks the same, so i want to compare the price your network is paying you for every lead..isnt the email submit?

It's 1.93 per lead, currently I'm still seearching for an offer to promote. But for this offer from cpagrip it's 1.93USD, not sure if this is SOI or DOI as it only shows email/zip submit.

Typically networks have the banners available through your user control panel while on the offer page. However, I think its important to develop your own banners and landers.

1. Start learning to build your own.
2. While learning, outsource it to someone on Fiverr, UpWork(Elance), etc.

Thanks for the the advise. Currently I'll option is to start learning and build my own as there's no capital to outsource for now.

run a google image search for the exact banner size you need and type "banners" there are loads of good examples and you will be able to easily combine your offer with the style of one.

MI
Back