The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question

kcheungprimeq

Hi everyone,

I know this isn't strictly the right forum for this question, but its relevent.

I work as an Affiliate services executive with PrimeQ UK, so for me dealing with affiliates is my primary role. Its actually great getting people motivated and speaking with them and building those long term relationships.

Anyways, my question is, what can I do as an affilate services executive do above and beyon the standard calls, meetings and occasional gift, to motivate and help affliates not only to generate traffic, but also to grow and foster those long term relationships?

thanks!

Ken

Hi Ken,

I'm guessing that 'Affiliate Services Executive" is roughly the same as an affiliate manager?

If it is, you seem to have the bases covered pretty well by providing personal support and gifts, which are always appreciated :)

One of the biggest requests I get from affiliates is more tools - providing a wide and interesting variety of creatives such as banners, text links, etc., datafeeds, new and up-to-date content, and regular promotions for them to offer their customers. Creating personalized content and creatives seems to go a long way, at least in my experience.....

Thoughts from affiliates?

banners
Back