The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Question] Which WordPress Theme Will Be The Best for Affiliate Marketing Review Blog?

Tusohian

Hello,
I am going to develop a review website for amazon affiliate but don't know what will be better.

Please suggest me few WordPress themes that works very fine.

A hint: Take the review sites you like most and look at their footers. Sometimes the theme name is still there.

If that doesn't help you, simply search on google for 'free wordpress theme [amazon] review site'.

Thanks for your suggestion. But I want to go ahead with paid theme that have better value.
And I am looking for a person who have already running a website like this.

By the way,
Thanks again.

Thanks for your suggestion. But I want to go ahead with paid theme that have better value.
And I am looking for a person who have already running a website like this.

By the way,
Thanks again.

First I would like to correct your mindset of best theme. There are quite a no of great theme on the internet and to be honest with you,

The design of a site is based on the designer not the theme. If you are good, you can use a free theme to achieve almost anything.

So pick a good theme that has great woocommerce strength and design sometimes nice.

For Idea how, use a couple of competitions site.

Hope your question has been answered

A hint: Take the review sites you like most and look at their footers. Sometimes the theme name is still there.

If that doesn't help you, simply search on google for 'free wordpress theme [amazon] review site'.

That is if they didn't pay just to take it out.
My recommendation is heatmap theme. I personally use them back when i was promoting a product from amazon.
You know how great the theme is once you use it. you may also check its reviews.

MI
Back