monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Question for affiliate managers...

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by btmdario, Oct 30, 2013.

1. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

That means AFFILIATE MANAGER will receive 8% from his publishers monthly revenue?

2. monetizer
  3. johnoffermarket

johnoffermarket Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Generally, affiliate manager commissions are based on the net earnings (company's profit) as opposed to the gross (total publisher earnings). There are networks that pay commissions on total pub earnings, but 8% seems pretty high if the company is using that scale. Hope that helps!

1 person likes this.
  4. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Yeah, it's likely based off of the network's net profit for the publishers that AM manages.

1 person likes this.
  5. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

The amount of commission an Affiliate Manager makes would probably depend on the network he/she works for. Some are more generous than others, and I know some networks have minimum commission requirements that you need to hit before you can even begin to earn off of Affiliates.

Either way the opportunity is definitely there for AM's. Did you have any other questions?

1 person likes this.
  6. btmdario

Thanks guys for all of your answers! It helped me...!!:)

7. btmdario

Can I ask something more on this topic?

How it is going Luke at PeerFly? You have your monthly salary + comissions from publishers?
    Same question for Jeremy and his network...

Featured Resources (View All)

MI