The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Question] Affiliate Plugin for Website

Hey guys! What's up?

I need your help here, well, I am looking for a plugin for my membership site. I am considering Optimizepress coz their landing page and membership system are awesome, the thing is, I want a referral system too, so that I can give commissions to other people.

It is like the DOJO affiliate program, but I want a feature for manual activation, coz my country does not support paypal or other online payment system.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

If I understand it well, you're looking for membership plugin instead of affililate plugin. I also guess your site is on Wordpress.

There are several membership plugins out there for wordpress.
  • MemberPress
  • aMember
  • s2Member
You can should do a google search and choose the one that fit best to your needs.

You should also keep in mind, that if you plan to launch affiliate program for your membership site (why wouldn't you), the membership plugin has to support the affiliate plugin you will chose. iDevAffiliate is a popular one, for example.

If I understand it well, you're looking for membership plugin instead of affililate plugin. I also guess your site is on Wordpress.

There are several membership plugins out there for wordpress.
  • MemberPress
  • aMember
  • s2Member
You can should do a google search and choose the one that fit best to your needs.

You should also keep in mind, that if you plan to launch affiliate program for your membership site (why wouldn't you), the membership plugin has to support the affiliate plugin you will chose. iDevAffiliate is a popular one, for example.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up, yeah, I am looking for a membership site with affiliate plugin. :)
I will check out iDevAffiliates..

I've been using S2Member for many years. I haven't tried the others. The payment gateway is going to be your biggest challenge as most integrate with PayPal.

I don't recommend manual activation, people want immediate activation these days and it can be an issue if you cannot provide it.

s2Member® integrates with Stripe™ (most popular), PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, Authorize.Net, and ClickBank too. Integrate one, or integrate them all!

S2Member
S2Member API Payment Gateway Integration for Non-Native Integrations

I've been using S2Member for many years. I haven't tried the others. The payment gateway is going to be your biggest challenge as most integrate with PayPal.

I don't recommend manual activation, people want immediate activation these days and it can be an issue if you cannot provide it.

s2Member® integrates with Stripe™ (most popular), PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, Authorize.Net, and ClickBank too. Integrate one, or integrate them all!

S2Member
S2Member API Payment Gateway Integration for Non-Native Integrations

Yeah, I agree with the automation. The thing is, my country is not that advanced to use paypal or even a credit card. We transact using our bank accounts and some remittances, that is why, I am looking for a feature with manual activation. Does s2member support that bro?

Yeah, I agree with the automation. The thing is, my country is not that advanced to use paypal or even a credit card. We transact using our bank accounts and some remittances, that is why, I am looking for a feature with manual activation. Does s2member support that bro?

If you get the pro version, their support will help your programmer integrate their API for non-native payment gateways. I would email their sales dept. and explain to them how you want your payment gateway to work and see if they say it can be done. I know they have integrated bitcoin. They also natively work with the Stripe check out gateways which may allow for a credit card sale in your case. I recommend contacting Stripe to see if they can solve this issue for you.

If you get the pro version, their support will help your programmer integrate their API for non-native payment gateways. I would email their sales dept. and explain to them how you want your payment gateway to work and see if they say it can be done. I know they have integrated bitcoin. They also natively work with the Stripe check out gateways which may allow for a credit card sale in your case. I recommend contacting Stripe to see if they can solve this issue for you.

Woah, thanks man. I really appreciate it. I will research about this.
Actually, I'm helping a company improved their system. They are using old school marketing. Hehehe

banners
Back