The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Question About Offer Walls

coolmike

affiliate
Im moving towards paid traffic from SEO, and I am planning on creating some offers and putting them up on CPA Networks. I have been reading up on Offer Walls and slowly trying to wrap my head around them but the thing I want to know is, is there some sort of integration/software/platform I can buy to create an Offer Wall to promote CPA Offers automate the process?

Or do I have have to code them myself?(Which is not a problem I have a coder that can possibly do it for me)

Your help is appreciated!

Im moving towards paid traffic from SEO, and I am planning on creating some offers and putting them up on CPA Networks. I have been reading up on Offer Walls and slowly trying to wrap my head around them but the thing I want to know is, is there some sort of integration/software/platform I can buy to create an Offer Wall to promote CPA Offers automate the process?

Or do I have have to code them myself?(Which is not a problem I have a coder that can possibly do it for me)

>>>>
Most app developers use a mediation platform – which allows them to access advertisers from other networks along with the platform’s native network. One of the most commonly-cited issues with smaller ad networks, particularly for game developers, is a low ad fill rate. By using a mediation network, you can rank your various chosen networks to favour those that perform best. There’s also the practical benefit of only having to use one SDK.

It is important to bear in mind, however, that whilst you can access third-party networks through a mediation platform, many of those networks have unique features that it’s not always possible to utilize unless you’re engaging directly. It’s also important to consider supported formats, targeting and bidding functionality.

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built offers. We run the smart link but we also have single offers (our offer wall).

We offer a platform where our promoters can select single offers: our offer wall (CPA, CPL, CPI offers). They can filter on geo, carrier, connection type, device, OS, payout type, content type, categorie. We have a database with allot of offers: our own in-house built offers in more then 15 geo's but also exclusive offers and handpicked offers from third parties. So, for example a promoter has allot of traffic in Germany, he can select our German offers. We have our own in-house built offers in Germany so they payouts are quite high. The payouts on the offer wall are fixed/static.

But when you run the smart link, the payouts are variable, this is because within our smart link we have 45k offers worldwide. All good performing offers like offers with caps, time targets, special flows etc. Your traffic always goes to the best offer available with the highest ECPM.

We built our offer wall in-house. If you want to have a look, you can go over here: Traffic Company offer wall
If you want more information about the offer wall, let me know.

I'm a bit confused: will you be acquiring traffic and then looking for offers to send it to? Or do you have offers and are you looking for traffic?

Either way, I'll answer the questions you posted on the second part of your first paragraph:
- there are a lot of offer walls available, and we have our offer wall as well (known as the Moneyplace, available on our platform). I suggest you seek offer walls with offers that are direct and not rebrokered, to ensure a better experience to your users and higher conversion rates
- you have the option of API integration between your platform and an offer wall. This way, the API pulls the offers for you automatically, instead of manually. Not sure what type of platform you need to have.
- you can also integrate by SDK, like somebody said above, so that offers can be promoted via mobile apps/games

However, paid traffic is usually mixed up (several GEOs, verticals, carriers, etc), so single offers might not be the best choice, as you want most of your traffic to be targetted well. Most ad networks have the Smartlink (including us), and we brought the Hybridlink to the table. It allows you to define the parameters of your Smartlink, by selecting the GEOs, verticals, carriers, OS or offers yourself, thus customising your solution.

Once again, I hope what I said is related/on-topic and helpful.

banners
Back