The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question about Fb Ads White account and black accounts

petazetas

affiliate
Hi,

I use Facebook ads to promote my own apps (white promotion, only promote my own apps).
so thats why i need that account active.

My question is:
To promote other affiliate links, Facebook ads is really strict so i have doubts about creating a second account to promote cpa network offers, apps, etc.

Could this affect to my white account?
I mean, have for example "whiteaccount@....", which i have been using for a long time.
And then i create other account "blackaccount@....." (or several accounts).
I know that fb ads is banning very quickly, but my question is, can my white account be penalized by Facebook? could they ban my white account too? (matching, ip, mac address, computer, etc of the other accounts).

Do you have any experiences with this?

Thank you.

Yes.
If you use the same IP, computer, browser, payment method, etc. they ban many times several accounts at once.

Last edited:
Hi Servando,

Thank you for your answer.
But if i have a white account, they can ban that too?

That could be a big problem.. i use fb ads for white projects and would be a big problem if they ban me that account...

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thank you!

Hi Servando,

Thank you for your answer.
But if i have a white account, they can ban that too?

That could be a big problem.. i use fb ads for white projects and would be a big problem if they ban me that account...

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thank you!

I may be wrong but I think @servandosilva answered your question. If you're using the same everything (IP, computer, etc.) you could get all or several of your accounts banned at once.

Sounds like you'd be better off using a proxy/different IP for your BH account, although now that you've been using the same for black and white, I'm not sure if that keeps your accounts vulnerable or not.

I may be wrong but I think @servandosilva answered your question. If you're using the same everything (IP, computer, etc.) you could get all or several of your accounts banned at once.

Sounds like you'd be better off using a proxy/different IP for your BH account, although now that you've been using the same for black and white, I'm not sure if that keeps your accounts vulnerable or not.
Exactly.
They can ban your white hat account too as explained above.

You'll need to setup up everything separated. Different IPs, computers, browsers, name, payment method, etc.

Yes you will have higher chances of being banned from Facebook. In order to ban you, they first be in a position of identifying the rules and regulations that you may have broken. If you want to have several accounts, then I will advice you to look for the software that enables a switch in the ipd addresses so that you remain safe as much as you can.

Do you mean a VPN service like HideMyAss (HMA)? Or do you speak about something different?
Also interested in that question. What kind of VPN services is better for Facebook. And what about computer? What can I do not to be recognized by Facebook by my PC?

banners
Back