The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about CPA

damonm29

affiliate
Please forgive me for my lack of knowledge regarding this subject.

I would like to start a type of rewards website users can fill out surveys, submit email/information, trial offers and etc in exchange for points. I have a few questions regarding this:

Can a business last on this business model? How much revenue can be made?

I've done offers before and the type of screen I had to go through was a lot. Are all offers this complicated to complete? I don't want my users to have to jump through so many hoops. <<I hope this made sense.

What are the pros and cons of having reward site with cpa?

Is it possible to run out of offers? Also do you have to update the offer list on your website yourself?

What are the pay out for incentives cpa offers?

Thanks

-Damon :)

Last edited:
Yes, you are reffering to GPT websites. Remember, cometition for these websites are hugely fierce, so you are going to need a budget for SEO or PPC.

Good luck and let us know how it goes if you try it.

Well what your talking about is VC (virtual currency) GPT sites use them as well as in game apps that give users points for their games.

I do not see the incent market going anywhere
Yes you can make a good amount of money promoting incent CPA offers
Your in no danger of running out of offers. You can even create you own offers if you want to

What are the pay out for incentives cpa offers?

A lot of survey and pin submits (usually allow incentive traffic) have pay outs between $1 and $2.
But some surveys can go up to $20-$30 (like credit scores/reports).

If you would like to run incentive traffic, you should check out CPAlead.com - Content Locking. They also offer Virtual Currency options.

GPT sites are working well. But its going to be hard in the beginning but as you get reviews and payment proofs you can bank with gpt sites.

banners
Back