The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question About CPA Marketing

Carl Hewitt

affiliate
I was looking for information about marketing MaxBounty CPA offers via e-mail. I have an e-mail list (small one) and was wondering what the best way to market a CPA offer via this method (i.e. contextual, banner, etc.) Does the e-mail have to be in a particular format?, Which link to include within the e-mail?, etc.

Always go for offers which allow email traffic. Check if the offer allows email traffic or not, if it doesn't then don't run it for email marketing else you could get your account banned. Just include your offer url with your tracking parameters within your email.

Usually the campaign on the Networks dashboard will have all the creative/assets covered for you to just pull. Most advertiser are going to want you to use their creatives, subject/from lines etc in your drops, to be sure it's compliant.

Whats your target audience? I could maybe pull a few examples of relevant offers for you to check out.

I was looking for information about marketing MaxBounty CPA offers via e-mail. I have an e-mail list (small one) and was wondering what the best way to market a CPA offer via this method (i.e. contextual, banner, etc.) Does the e-mail have to be in a particular format?, Which link to include within the e-mail?, etc.
Offers that allowed email traffic they have pre-made emails. Simply copy the email or code and send them. That's it. I haven't find any suitable video to show you how could you get your desire links or email swipe. Here is an example :

As the contributors above have said choose offers that allow emails. Usually if not always they will come with text emails or/and HTMLs. \If you are not sure which one is your affiliate link ask your AM to provide it for you.
Consider the source that your database came from, what are the interests of your users and choose the most relevant offers. If your audience receives emails they are interested in, the more likely it is that they will convert.

As well as using the provided creatives, you'll need to make sure your emails are CanSpam compliant.

Use the creatives the Network provides you and make sure that the traffic you send is approved for the offer you are promoting.

Sending banner traffic to an email campaign will result in you not getting paid and you account closed.

MI
Back