The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question about coding...

• Thread starter operationoffers
  • Start date
O

operationoffers

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this.

Here is my problem, i have a quiz script, which works without problems for my US members, but there seems to be problems with the UK & CA versions, as we are not seeing conversions on the quiz like we do for the US quiz offers. They are all setup exactly the same, so nothing is different, just the geo targeting is different.

So my question is this....

Is there a different way that things need to be coded for targeting users in Canada & the United Kingdom? Or is it just that they are not doing my quiz?

thanks for your help on this.

Site is academyquiz.com

If you're promoting a CPA offer, maybe the offer itself doesn't support UK and CA. Or if in .htaccess has a line that blocks it, then its nothing with the code...

Are you tracking the actions of users from these countries on the site or just assuming there is something wrong with it?

One thing I noticed as soon as I entered the site is the fact that I'm greeted with a nice large U.S. flag in the header, small thing could make a huge difference.

Or is it just that they are not doing my quiz?

Hello, I briefly browsed through the questions, and there is one thing I noticed: many of the quiz questions are related to the US and therefore solely can be solved by US citizens.
I suppose herein is the reason for the conversion problem in the UK and CA, and not in any codes.
I would suggest to customize your questions for the UK and CA (and also the thing with the flag - see Dru´s post above), and I´m pretty sure you also will see conversions from there :) !

MI
Back