Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Qualibid Vs 7Search?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I'm still yet to try Qualibid but heard mixed reviews - anyone used both and what was your thoughts?

I researched this a couple of years ago and I have found out that qualibid is a sister company of searchanyway.com. Searchanyway is a large-scale traffic provider of 7Search. I have analyzed the searchanyway feed, and a lot of its traffic goes to 7Search. So it may happend that you are buying THE SAME traffic from qualibid and 7Search, but in this case 7Search is a reseller while qualibid is a direct traffic provider. So with 7Search you may just pay more for the same traffic. Take this into consideration.

I researched this a couple of years ago and I have found out that qualibid is a sister company of searchanyway.com. Searchanyway is a large-scale traffic provider of 7Search. I have analyzed the searchanyway feed, and a lot of its traffic goes to 7Search. So it may happend that you are buying THE SAME traffic from qualibid and 7Search, but in this case 7Search is a reseller while qualibid is a direct traffic provider. So with 7Search you may just pay more for the same traffic. Take this into consideration.

VERY interesting thank you - did you have any luck with either?

banners
Back