The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Q: Collecting Leads from Calls?

Unicorn

Get your fix Ninja!
Hey guys, I'm just curious... Do you collect phone leads, before sending them to call center? And do you have some use of that, when you make a list of phone numbers?

If it's local and I know i'm sending the calls to a business owner who may not always be able to answer the phone IE. "1 man companies" in HVAC, Plumber, Roofing, etc then I'll hire someone off crags list to answer the phone, collect data from the caller before trying to connect with the correct clients.

This allows me to see a "webform" lead if for whatever reason the live transfer isn't connected.

I'm always trying to improve my methods, but currently, when someone calls my number that I directly send to a client, they instantly get a text thanking them for calling XYZ then get sent a link to our website.

From there I add them to a retargeting list... However I don't add phone numbers to any particular lets.

I'm curious to know, what would you do with said list? Sell them as lead list later on?

You can import the list of phone numbers to a custom audience on Facebook. From there you can target this audience and send them an offer similar to what you already know they are interested in... (solar, financial, education, etc.) You can also use this list for Ringless Voicemail marketing campaign.

Last edited:
I've noticed very few people actually have their phone number on Facebook. So you have to collect a very large list to make it work.

Far as the ringless voicemail that is something I'll definitely have to look into. Sounds very interesting! Have you done any RVM drops?

MI
Back