The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Putting myself out there!!

Newbie needs mentor !

affiliate
Hey there, I can't tell you how excited I was to find this forum. As I am an open person, I am going to be open about myself and why I joined this forum. First, I was tragically widowed 6 years agowhen my husband of 20yrs was killed in an accident, leaving me a single struggling single mother. Last year I could no longer cope and finally lost the last thing I had left.....our home....I had to claim bankruptcy.
I am praying with all my heart that I can find mentors with-in this forum. Its a little scary putting myself out there, but I having been plugging away and getting very confused and discouraged.
I have viewed many videos and tutorials........I think I am on information overload lol.

Thank for listening and please forgive my babbling.

I wanna Rock this!!

Linda :)

Welcome to the FIX @Newbie needs mentor ! You have thousands of mentors in this forum. I can tell you that being active in the forum is extremely important to get where you want to be. Also, if you have been at this and not achieved any success as yet, go and read this entire thread:
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
After you have read the entire thread (take some notes), then add your post response at the end.

Also, remember to read our Wiki
thoroughly.

T J

I Beg you kindly Keep away from Affiliate Marketing.
Looking at your background, the sufferings, the burdens you have bore, its better you safeguard any hard earned money instead of siphoning out into unknown area like Affiliate Marketing.
Thousands have lost money and gone home in this.
There are lot of blind areas in Affiliate marketing, Forex Trading, etc where nobody will hold you hands, but will say something to keep you in.
Better find some safe method where your hard earned money will get interests.

MI
Back