The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push vs In-Page push?

Sayers

affiliate
Hi! I've been running a push campaign and got results that might be better. Now I'm considering trying in-page. Has anyone of you tried this? I found some articles about that but they seem to be from ad networks, not users themselves. Any experience?

My experience (over 1 year ago) with in page push was: a large high volume of the 'clicks' are errors. People have difficulty finding the [X] to dismiss. An ad network guy told me so much (eventually).

Your results may differ ...

People have difficulty finding the [X]

Yep! I've seen this and have some empathy for it as well as a professional disregard for it. While I always want my ads to run, I also want the readers to have the functionally of dismissal available and fully functional.

My experience (over 1 year ago) with in page push was: a large high volume of the 'clicks' are errors. People have difficulty finding the [X] to dismiss. An ad network guy told me so much (eventually).

Your results may differ ...
Oh, I see. Thank you for mentioning that!

On mobile devices, many, or most, clicks are 'fat finger clicks' while scrolling. The ads are cheap so If you are interested in brand awareness, acquainting a broad stroke of users to your business --this type of ad might be useful.

Try 500 CPC clicks it you think this type of ad may convert something. Conversions may be possible.

Hi! I've been running a push campaign and got results that might be better. Now I'm considering trying in-page. Has anyone of you tried this? I found some articles about that but they seem to be from ad networks, not users themselves. Any experience?
Among other things, success depends on the niche. In some niches, using inpage is useless. But if you approach wisely in the niches of VPN, antivirus, dating, you can get a good ROI with relatively little spending.

I’ve tested both classic and in-page push and they both had their pluses and minuses. I remember I did lots of testing until I found the right parameters and indeed the niche and traffic source will have a great impact on your results.

MI
Back