The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Protect you adsense from ban

mystudio

affiliate
Hi guys,

I would like to introduce a brain unique new service for Webmasters/website owners.

What it does is actually preventing from your website visitors to click twice (or more) on the same ad within the range of 24 hours.

How it works:
Once a visitor has clicked once and went back to the same page, he would not be able to see the Google ad again.

It sounds simple but it actually pretty hard thing to do. Moreover, the market is very limited as far as offer such a service. If you?d do a small research you?ll find out that most services can only offer tracking but can?t prevent any action done by the user.

For more information:

Affiliate:

{The affiliate program link has been edited by Administrator}

Feel free to contact me regarding any questions or partnership offers that you may have at [email]sales@sortedclick.com[/email]

Have a nice day,
The Studio

So you are saying that legitimate visitors can only click on one ad in 24 hours? Given that some people have huge sites with adsence and/or other PPC programs, the chances of them clicking more than one ad (if they were into ads), would be reduced? Are you saying that ad networks consider more than one click, no matter the size of the site is considered click fraud? :eek:

<edit>I see that is an affiliate link, so I will go to the main site to check this</edit>

Well I did set it like this , Im paranoid , but you can set each account per each site as long as I know and so you can change the number of click per period of time.

MI
Back