The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Prosper202 Tracking: Step #7 Get Links - Generate Tracking Link

Trafficrr

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I've been using P202 for awhile and just notice something I need to clarify with anyone who knows better on P202.

When we set up a campaign, on the Step #7 Get Links, we generate a tracking link. Part of the link is t202id=xxxx with 4 digits id. I notice when we regenerate this link, without anything being changed, the t202id= change to other 4 digits. Hit the generate button again, those 4 digits id changes once again.

Which on we should use for our LP link?
What happen with unused ids?

Thanks

I haven't used 202 before but I'm pretty sure this is generating your destination URL if you regenerate it, it will probably come up with a new link every time. I don't think it matters as the other links are discarded if you don't use them

I do believe the ID's changes, but still will redirect you to the same LP or DL campaign. from what i remember when using it.

Which on we should use for our LP link?
they will all go to the same LP link
What happen with unused ids?
They will still existed and will be just collecting dust. will not effect anything i believe.

I don't run with issues like these when using The Bevo Media Exchange - The Performance Marketing Exchange For Affiliate Marketing
its way more newby friendly and much more flexible.
And i'm able to go into exiting campaign to grab the LP or DL URL, without going through p202 setup #7...

MI
Back