The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Prosper202 not working = my link also will not work?

QTC

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hi guys!

I am curious about this. Perhaps a number of you guys already observed with prosper202 not working lately. I have my CPA affiliate link setup with prosper202 for tracking purposes. We all know that when we set it there, we input our CPA affiliate link and get the link where the prosper202 provides to us (by the way, I have prosper202 self hosted of mine).

Now here is my question, every time prosper202 tends to not be working, does the link we get from it, which it incorporate our CPA affiliate link, also will not be working?

Thanks guys..

If your Prosper202 is not loading then your link is probably not loading either. Is the issue your affiliate link or your server? If you post your link we'll probably have an easier time figuring out the issue :)

I also have a complete guide to setting up a campaign using Prosper202 on my blog here:
Setup your PeerFly Campaign on Prosper202

It's written for a PeerFly offer, but it'll work with any affiliate link :)

I've been having problems loading prosper202 as well, but I think everything still works. Whenever I'm having trouble logging in, prosper202.com also doesn't load, so I guess they're having some kind of issues. But, my links still seem to work, and everything's still being tracked. I've been having problems logging in sometimes for weeks. I don't know why I don't hear more about it.

If you're self hosting then the problem lies with your host. What are you running Prosper on? Shared or dedicated?

I would just contact them directly if you are the only one having a issue.

MI
Back