The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Prosper Redirector

tom804

Is it possible to redirect based on device after a user clicks on the call to action? I've figured out how to route traffic as they come into to the lander but I want all traffic to see the same lander and only get redirected after they click on the CTA.

Not sure prosper can do that, but trackingdesk can based on the following criteria:
- Device,
- OS
- Browser
- Time
- Hours
- Language
- Country

Is it possible to redirect based on device after a user clicks on the call to action? I've figured out how to route traffic as they come into to the lander but I want all traffic to see the same lander and only get redirected after they click on the CTA.

Very easily done with Thrive since Thrive allows you to create complex funnels for all situations. You can have multiple upsell offers as well. Each funnel under a different device can be unique.

I've never even heard of tracking desk before. What's the pricing like?

Hi Tom - Pricing isn't public yet but will be very competitive with the market. you can signup the service is currently free.

Regarding the feature you're looking for, our system provides a "responsive tracking" functions which doesn't require setup of complex rules.

Hi Tom - Pricing isn't public yet but will be very competitive with the market. you can signup the service is currently free.

Regarding the feature you're looking for, our system provides a "responsive tracking" functions which doesn't require setup of complex rules.

Sounds good i'll have a look.

banners
Back