propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Promoting On Digg?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Smithee, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

There was a time Digg was a great source of traffic for many sites and if your site happened to land on Digg's front page then you'd probably get hundreds of thousands of visitors on your site within a day. These days when searching for something you won't even see Digg in the Serps. Is it because Digg is "dead?"

Do any of your still promote your sites on Digg? Do you get any traffic from the site?

2. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

For drive traffic is quite hard if you aren't in the front page. On the other hand Dig has still high pr which is counting by google. So for social bookmarking this is still alive.

3. Anu

Anu Affiliate affiliate

How you use Digg??
    It's not now socila bookmarking site rather it has become personal bookmarking with they only will generate the likes

4. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

I had a look at Digg and noticed that they now are more interested in "trending content."

Huh?

But I suppose even if your article doesn't land on the front page if you get a backlink that's good enough. I heard rumors though that Digg adds nofollow to some links. Is that true?

5. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

Dig is not dead, you can promote your sites over there without any second thought...

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed