The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting On Digg?

Smithee

affiliate
There was a time Digg was a great source of traffic for many sites and if your site happened to land on Digg's front page then you'd probably get hundreds of thousands of visitors on your site within a day. These days when searching for something you won't even see Digg in the Serps. Is it because Digg is "dead?"

Do any of your still promote your sites on Digg? Do you get any traffic from the site?

For drive traffic is quite hard if you aren't in the front page. On the other hand Dig has still high pr which is counting by google. So for social bookmarking this is still alive.

For drive traffic is quite hard if you aren't in the front page. On the other hand Dig has still high pr which is counting by google. So for social bookmarking this is still alive.
How you use Digg??
It's not now socila bookmarking site rather it has become personal bookmarking with they only will generate the likes

I had a look at Digg and noticed that they now are more interested in "trending content."

Digg is the homepage of the internet, featuring the best articles, videos, and
original content that the web is talking about right now.
Reddit is the frontpage of the internet
Huh?

But I suppose even if your article doesn't land on the front page if you get a backlink that's good enough. I heard rumors though that Digg adds nofollow to some links. Is that true?

MI
Back