The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting Incentive Offers

ironbull

Hi again Attila,

I am taking this opportunity to ask you some questions about Affiliate Marketing because I think this is something with true value.

What experience do you have with Incentive Offers? Do you recommend promoting them as normal offers or the angle should be different?

If you promise something in reward to completing the offer and then you are not delivering that reward to the user, could something happen?

Do you recommend the typical verticals that are being used with organic traffic (CoC gems, FIFA 16 coins etc.) in paid traffic?

Thanks

I never ran incentive offers myself. If you promise a result and don't deliver nothing will happen as most users will not seek you out and sue you for a couple of dollars; it makes no sense.

There's a lot of sites out there that pay people for clicking ads, and people can 'reinvest their earnings to buy more workers' and then they build up earnings and then the site vanishes. I've seen and heard about these kind of sites; and only thing that happens is people post about how they got ripped off but then the site pops up under a new name and same thing goes on.

I never ran incentive offers myself. If you promise a result and don't deliver nothing will happen as most users will not seek you out and sue you for a couple of dollars; it makes no sense.

There's a lot of sites out there that pay people for clicking ads, and people can 'reinvest their earnings to buy more workers' and then they build up earnings and then the site vanishes. I've seen and heard about these kind of sites; and only thing that happens is people post about how they got ripped off but then the site pops up under a new name and same thing goes on.

So do you think incentive offers are more for big sites (organic traffic) or they could be used with landing pages (paid traffic)?

Are you thinking about Faucets (Bitcoins). They are really popular these days.

I honestly don't have enough experience to adequately answer your question. I am not a person who likes to talk out of his ass if you know what i mean. There's somethings I know real well, and stuff like incentive traffic I do not.

Hope you can respect that.

I'd add here that it doesn't matter much if anybody "thinks" if incentive offers can be promoted with paid traffic or not.
If you want to know the answer, test it by yourself and spy others to see if they're making the same and you'll get the answer.

Some incentive offers pay more than low payout non incentive offers (e.g. incentive offer paying $0.4 vs. APK offer paying $0.1), so it's up to you to test them and see if they work with your traffic and funnels.

My two cents,

Have run both types of traffic with varying degrees of success.
I don't think you can make a general statement about incent traffic being bad, it depends on you or your clients goals.
Years ago, we ran download a campaign for PDF downloads for Honda. We had great converting affiliates on non incent, but we couldnt get the volume out of them that we needed to hit. We ran a mix of incent and non incent and it backed out great.

On another campaign, we did the same but got the ratios wrong and the quality of lead to the client just wasnt there.

If you're creating sales leads that you or the client want to follow up, then incent is not the way. If you're generating sales, and you take payment straight away, then incent can work. How do you think cashback sites make money?

Cashback sites do work on incents only and non incents have to be downloaded and being have to run just once and non incent is been done in incent it is totally different sir

banners
Back