The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting ebook through clickbank

JBEnterprises

I read a post last night regarding clickbank. One of the comments was marketing an ebook through clickbank. I know you can sell clickbank products but is there a way to market your own ebook through clickbank ?

Yes that's what CLickback does. It's a marketplace so you can sell other peoples ebooks as an affiliate or if you have your own ebook you can set it up - be the merchant and have other affiliates sell for you. So you can buy or sell.

How to Get Affiliates

Here is my question:

If you have a great product but you do not have a ton of money (not more than $5,000 to advertise) your idea/software/product etc. then how do you get the Clickbank Affiliates and especially the so-called "Super Affiliates" to help you sell your product?

This will most likely be my dilemma as I go about selling my newest product.

Come on ladies and gentlemen of this forum. I need some help! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

George

well I am not a merchant so obviously wouldn't be able to help much but you can make sure that your product, the landing page are excellent to be listed no #1 on the list.

I think there is a guide on clickbank for vendors that explains that. :)

Hi,

To get to the first page on ClickBank is hard. I have dozens of products, and none of them are on ClickBank.

Instead, I get many JVs (affiliates) to promote them, and I have Rapid Action Profits installed, which handles my sales and payment process. This is even better than CB because affiliates get paid INSTANTLY (PayPal), instead of waiting 2 weeks or so to get a paycheck.

This way I don`t have to worry about getting to some page of CB, and even better - don`t have to pay massive % to CB to have my product listed on their marketplace.

Hi,

To get to the first page on ClickBank is hard. I have dozens of products, and none of them are on ClickBank.

Instead, I get many JVs (affiliates) to promote them, and I have Rapid Action Profits installed, which handles my sales and payment process. This is even better than CB because affiliates get paid INSTANTLY (PayPal), instead of waiting 2 weeks or so to get a paycheck.

This way I don`t have to worry about getting to some page of CB, and even better - don`t have to pay massive % to CB to have my product listed on their marketplace.
I like your idea using JV's.

MI
Back