propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Promoting ebook through clickbank

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by JBEnterprises, Jul 18, 2007.

1. JBEnterprises

JBEnterprises New Member

I read a post last night regarding clickbank. One of the comments was marketing an ebook through clickbank. I know you can sell clickbank products but is there a way to market your own ebook through clickbank ?

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Yes that's what CLickback does. It's a marketplace so you can sell other peoples ebooks as an affiliate or if you have your own ebook you can set it up - be the merchant and have other affiliates sell for you. So you can buy or sell.

1 person likes this.
  3. George Webster

George Webster New Member

How to Get Affiliates

Here is my question:

If you have a great product but you do not have a ton of money (not more than $5,000 to advertise) your idea/software/product etc. then how do you get the Clickbank Affiliates and especially the so-called "Super Affiliates" to help you sell your product?

This will most likely be my dilemma as I go about selling my newest product.

Come on ladies and gentlemen of this forum. I need some help! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

George

4. richkid

richkid Affiliate affiliate

well I am not a merchant so obviously wouldn't be able to help much but you can make sure that your product, the landing page are excellent to be listed no #1 on the list.

I think there is a guide on clickbank for vendors that explains that. :)

5. Alex85

Alex85 Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

To get to the first page on ClickBank is hard. I have dozens of products, and none of them are on ClickBank.

Instead, I get many JVs (affiliates) to promote them, and I have Rapid Action Profits installed, which handles my sales and payment process. This is even better than CB because affiliates get paid INSTANTLY (PayPal), instead of waiting 2 weeks or so to get a paycheck.

This way I don`t have to worry about getting to some page of CB, and even better - don`t have to pay massive % to CB to have my product listed on their marketplace.

6. goodsense

goodsense Affiliate affiliate

I like your idea using JV's.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed