The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting cpa

donvito81

affiliate
Hello,

I'm new on cpa business, I was rejected from some of cpa networks because i don't have experience so I want to know if you know what site is good to start promoting cpa offers?

Thank you
Regards
Victor

Hello,

I'm new on cpa business, I was rejected from some of cpa networks because i don't have experience so I want to know if you know what site is good to start promoting cpa offers?

Thank you
Regards
Victor

Have you tried PeerFly?

Look at the top of this page/forum....I signed up a couple days ago and got approved today.

I would say I'm a newbie to AM also but I provided my strategy on getting traffic to their offers when I applied for their network.

I think as long you show them your willingness to learn and implement the methods you learn from this forum, you'll get accepted!

Good luck! :)

Hello,

Thank you
Regards
Victor
Do you have a website setup? What industries are you trying to focus on?
Tell us a little bit about your gameplan.

Have you tried PeerFly?

Look at the top of this page/forum....I signed up a couple days ago and got approved today.

I would say I'm a newbie to AM also but I provided my strategy on getting traffic to their offers when I applied for their network.

I think as long you show them your willingness to learn and implement the methods you learn from this forum, you'll get accepted!

Good luck! :)
Hello,

I was rejected by PeerFly, i need to reach at least $500 with some cpa network and then, they will be happy to give me access to the site.

Do you have a website setup? What industries are you trying to focus on?
Tell us a little bit about your gameplan.

Hello

I will try to sell products like "dating" from clickbank via PPV with some emails, so let's see what happens.

Regards

Hi Victor, Cupid plc, Maxbounty, Adwork media, Adscend Media, CPAlead and PointClickTrack aren't hard to get approved. They allow newbies. Good luck :)

If you don't have any experience, that is OK. just be honest that you don't. CPA Networks love honesty... i should know. I get applications everyday from people trying to pull the sheet over my eyes, but it never works.

I am looking for people who want to work....not just people who have the best LP's and copy. I always recommend sending an email before applying because this will keep your name fresh when they review you app. You can apply with us and since I already know your back story it will make it easier for me to approve you, plus people who take the time to join forums such as CPA fix...i usually don't over think approvals. There are a lot of great networks and I would recommend joining a handful of them. try not to throw a large amount of traffic (if you can) until you know they pay...in the case of new networks. Some may say to stay away from new networks, but i only say be a little cautious. you can mix them in but keep your foundation strong. some newer networks may have some advantages you may have not thought of including knowledge. Some however are pure garbage...unfortunately.

banners
Back