The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Promoting cpa offers with instagram follow along

If you're talking about your IG profile link then you just have to click on "Edit Your Profile" and add it on the "Website" field.
I know that but lately IG is very strict and ban for no reason maybe he has another method

Hey i wanted to update you guys it's been very crazy for me. I'm learning the hard way be careful who you help. I was letting someone live with me under the agreement to pay me rent every month. After 5 months of no rent being paid that person had to go. Being that i'm a felon this person is trying to use that against me and accuse me of stealing their stuff when i threw it all out. I am ashamed of myself cause i could have handled that situation differently but i did what i felt was needed at the time. Now i have court dates over bs lies and also had to resign from my job at enterprise commerical truckss. Right now i don't have internet at the house now a data plan that's good with my phone so i can only use wifi spots in order to reply to you guys and track my progress. Something always F's up when i'm on a roll but i will not allow it this time. Right now i'm at a wifi spot and just got instagram downloaded to another phone. It's Nfl Season so i'm checking out what i can do with that and see there is a couple of offers i can promote. Getsresponse has something called web forms and a landing page bulider so no more direct linking. Also settings will not all be on fast there will be a mixture. In my current situation i'm going to focus on building a list with solo ads and probably the auto affiliate x software and do instagram on the side. I Need to go where the money is at and put my focus there. The money is in the list is very true. Please give me another week to write a guide for the free section of this forum. There is already a guide in the paid section if you just become a member of the dojo it's a one time free and you're a lifetime member.

I know that but lately IG is very strict and ban for no reason maybe he has another method
if you are direct linking and not using a shortener they will ban you. I use adf.ly and a landing page i also use sub domains. if they detect automation software that's an automatic ban too. Ever single one of my accounts have been banned but it's nothing to throw up a new one.

MI
Back