The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting Affiliate Links

C

CelebriViews

I have a website called CelebriViews.com. It is a celebrity blog containing interviews, news and songs.

I would like to start promoting affiliate links on the site.

My idea is to use my site as landing pages for each offer e.g CelebriViews.com/iPhone-offer.

Will this work? Or should I just create individual landing pages with seperate domain names? E.g iPhone-offer.com.

Thanks.

the best and easiest way to promote your affiliate links is by running a 'review' site, where you review products, and recommendations with your affiliate link

I was thinking about doing reviews on my site. Thanks! Appreciate your help.

the best and easiest way to promote your affiliate links is by running a 'review' site, where you review products, and recommendations with your affiliate link
Very good tip, and I think it's really +1 fitting with celebs ;)

... It is a celebrity blog containing interviews, news and songs...
My idea is to use my site as landing pages for each offer e.g CelebriViews.com/iPhone-offer...
Yet another note: Please be very careful (!!) with copyright and trademark rights.
Especially here you can run very fast in damn high and expensive warnings and fines.

I have a website called CelebriViews.com. It is a celebrity blog containing interviews, news and songs.

My idea is to use my site as landing pages for each offer e.g CelebriViews.com/iPhone-offer.

Will this work? Or should I just create individual landing pages with seperate domain names? E.g iPhone-offer.com.

Thanks.

You can definitely use the 'CelebriViews.com/iPhone-offer' approach, just make sure that the LP is related to celebrities in some way.

If you prefer to make something totally different then I'd recommend you to create a new domain name, where you can host the freebie type of LPs.

One domain per category/niche should be enough in the beginning.

You can definitely use the 'CelebriViews.com/iPhone-offer' approach, just make sure that the LP is related to celebrities in some way.

If you prefer to make something totally different then I'd recommend you to create a new domain name, where you can host the freebie type of LPs.

One domain per category/niche should be enough in the beginning.

Thank you! Great advice

Thanks.
Becoming a pub with an affiliate or ad network. Choose a model of traffic: CPA, CPI, etc. Wish you success!

Thanks. Does becoming a pub also bring traffic to your site too? (Sorry forgot to mention I'm a newbie) lol

The traffic woyld be yours - ie you'd be making money off your own traffic (different from the offer model) based on a 1000 impressions if you were to go the CPM model route - most pubs go for the CPM model because it's more advatageous to them. My network Adnium, operates on the CPM model but you can also monetize on the other models as well - CPA, CPI etc - whatever you find more advantgeous to you- If you're curious or want more info you can always contact our AM, Dayna at daynagsmi on Skype :)

The traffic woyld be yours - ie you'd be making money off your own traffic (different from the offer model) based on a 1000 impressions if you were to go the CPM model route - most pubs go for the CPM model because it's more advatageous to them. My network Adnium, operates on the CPM model but you can also monetize on the other models as well - CPA, CPI etc - whatever you find more advantgeous to you- If you're curious or want more info you can always contact our AM, Dayna at daynagsmi on Skype :)

I'm receiving hardly any traffic at the moment. So I probably like to be an advertiser first and then become a publisher.

I'm receiving hardly any traffic at the moment. So I probably like to be an advertiser first and then become a publisher.

you can become an adveriser too :) you can also contact Dayna right now with your suggestions and see if we could use your verticals in our system and he can get you set up in no time. Let me know and good luck :)

I will suggest that you create a different landing page for the work. You can however pt a few liks that will get a person to the landing page. Let the celebrity domainremain intact and make sure that it has what it takes in the area of celebrity. You need to avoid mixing things at all cost. Mak sure that everything in the affiliate marketing run independtly to avoid having problems here and there.

Going back to this. So ultimately, the best thing to do is buy individual domain names rather than use my domain name for the individual offers?

I have seen a few affiliate marketers use their sites to promote offers rather than create a new domain name. For example joebloggs.com/weightloss. Rather than using weightloss.com.

You see what I mean?

MI
Back