The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Professional press releases/content from trained Journalist and PR man!

H

HoofPR

Visit us at HoofPR . co . uk

A press release can be an important tool in gaining exposure for your website or online business -if they are written right, that is.

The majority of press releases written by PROs (public relations officers) go straight in the bin. Why?
The answer is simple:

PR people don't always know how to get a journalist interested in a story, and often fill the release with marketing hype. I understand that PR and advertising are not the same!

Who am I?

A trained journalist, with a degree in Journalism, and qualifications from the National Council forthe Training of Journalists, the UKs journalism training body. Within my degree I studied public relationsheavily.

This means I give a different perspective to your press releases that a PRO cannot give. I know what journalists want to see when a press release lands in front of them.

Why use my service?

- Avoid your press release being thrown in the bin or deleted.
- My rate is extremely low compared to services offered by other industry professionals.
- Personal advise on how and where to distribute your press release, depending on its contents.
- The right angle for your press release always found, to grab the attention of readers.

Turnaround Time

I provide a guarantee that I will meet any deadline you have, or the press release is free. As a journalist, I know how important deadlines are, more so than many public relation professionals. That's why if I miss your deadline for ANY reason, even if I am hit by a car, the work is FREE!

Price

I charge $80 per release, with bulk discounts available. This may seem high, but infact you will be paying alot less than industry prices. Don't be fooled by people offering press releases for $5. The majority of these people are untrained, and will simply write you an article masked as a press release.

Payment

PayPal is my required method of payment. Payment in all cases is to be before work begins. In a case of a missed deadline, the money will be instantly refunded to you.

See also my professional content creation service on the same site.

Visit us at HoofPR . co . uk

MI
Back