Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Printers?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
For those of you who print leaflets do you outsource the printing or is anyone saving money by printing their own and buying a nice copier/printer?

For those of you who print leaflets do you outsource the printing or is anyone saving money by printing their own and buying a nice copier/printer?

I have contract with the printing company, and i'm paying:

For my best campaign i'm using 400 GSM MATT LAMINATED.
I'm paying 400.00 GBP ( A7 ) per 20,000 QTY.

For simple Laser Guaranteed Bond 100 gsm
I'm paying 1200.00 GBP ( A4 ) per 100,000 QTY.

If you are going to work urself with your printer. You can do that too, but believe me, when your offline busniess will be up, you will need to find company which is going to offer you good deals :)

If you want to know with what printer i started :D so it is CANON PIXMA MP150 :D

If you're going to use different types of paper, different colors of paper or different sizes of paper, the cost of printing at home can add up quickly. Paying a printer to do the work for you also means you don't have to stock all the supplies that go along with printing. Let alone the cost of the printer and the ink.

If you're going to use different types of paper, different colors of paper or different sizes of paper, the cost of printing at home can add up quickly. Paying a printer to do the work for you also means you don't have to stock all the supplies that go along with printing. Let alone the cost of the printer and the ink.

True but if i will be printing out flyers on a weekly/monthly basis it could be the cheaper option in the long run?

I bought flyer papers and printed 100 at home. it was way cheaper. The problem with printing companies is that they sometimes have minimum number that you can print (250 or 500). If you are doing marketing for small audience, it is waste of time and trees.

MI
Back