The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Pressazon - Amazon Affiliate sites that don't suck - 10% OFF for first 20 customers

W

WPMint

sales_02.png

sales_03.png

sales_04.png

sales_05.png

Thank you for reading the entire post. We hope to be your goto providers for Amazon Affiliate Sites. As a token of appreciation for this community, we have a special discount for the first 20 orders​

Frequent Asked Questions

Do you work only with Amazon?
Theoretically yes. But we can work with other networks of your choice. However, in such cases you will have to provide us with a list of products. We are coming with a Clickbank Service soon and will be sure to inform you about the same if you could open a support ticket.

Do you have a sample I can see?
Yes we do. We have created a site specifically to showcase the kind of sites our clients can expect. Please open a support ticket or PM us here and we will reply with a link to the site along with the various features highlighted.

Do I own the site you make?
Yes you do 100%. Once the site is complete it is your property. You can do anything you want viz. sell it, modify it, change domains, add new content.

What if I need regular content for my site?
You can subscribe to one of our refill packs. They’re a surefire way to ensure content reaches your site every month in a timely manner.

Do I need to provide you with the domain & hosting?
Yes you do. You can provide us with a domain and hosting (preferably cPanel). We can also assist you with domain registration and host your website for a small fee.

Will the content pass copyscape?
100% it will. All the content created by us is completely unique and very high quality. If you find we have used duplicate content on your site, you’re welcome to go ahead and publicly shame us and even demand a refund.

How soon will you finish my site?
Delivery timeline varies from order to order. Your delivery date will be communicated to you once your order is processed.

I have more questions. Where can I ask them?
Please open a support ticket & we will get back to you. Our typical response time is 3 hours on business days from 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM (GMT +5.30).​

Review Copies

We know we are super new to this forum. (In fact this is our first post.) - so we will be offering free review copies to 2 senior members on the forum.

The criteria is that you should have at least 200 posts and an overall good reputation on the forums.

On a concluding note

We're a honest company that believes in working hard and providing top quality services to our clients. We're happy to be here and will go out of our way for each of our clients. We look forward to doing business with you all.

Cheers,
The Pressazon Team

banners
Back