The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling PREMIUM CONTENT WRITING SERVICE at Affordable Prices by UK Writer!

hotpassion

affiliate

Are you seeking article writer who can be the voice of your business? Someone who can take your keywords and write content rich articles for you at an affordable price?

Look no further! Your searching is over!

My name is James Smith. I’m British and I’m a professional writer with over 9 years experience in SEO content writing, web content writing and blogging. I have a Master's Degree in Finance & Economics from McGill University, CANADA, a Bachelor degree in International Journalism and Media, a Certificate in Online Marketing from the LSBF, UK. I work as a ghostwriter, Webmaster, and SEO consultant. I'm passionate about writing and working with words.

I write articles which are well researched, engage your readers, and can make your business stand out from the crowd. Getting the content for your business couldn't be any easier.

My specialties include business marketing, home services, finance, real state, health, fitness, lifestyle and others.

Services that I provide:

· Website copy-writing

· Articles rewriting

· Sale page writing

· SEO content writing

· Blog writing

. Product review writing

· Website review writing

· Press release writing

· Reports writing

· eBook writing

My work is always 100% original, CS passed and delivered on time.

If you have a writing project you need help with, don’t hesitate to contact me, and I'll be happy to help you.

__________________________________________________ _____

Guarantees

• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Well researched content on subject
  • 100% unique content checked by CopyScape
  • 100% free of grammatical errors
* I will provide revisions free of charge. If the articles fail to satisfy you, I will redo them to match your needs until you are satisfied.

__________________________________________________ ____

Pricing

- Article, Blog post, SEO content writing:

I charge $3 per 100 words which works out at $15 for an average 500-word article based around a main keyword/topic.

For bulk orders, I’m very flexible and I will offer a bulk discount up to 25%.

Delivery Times

• Up to 10 Articles: 1 - 3 Days
  • 10 - 30 Articles: 3 - 5 Days

You can see my portfolio of writing samples here.

PLEASE SEND YOUR ORDER INQUIRIES TO: contact[ at ]RamboWriter.com

PS. If you have a custom order or need an eBook, a Kindle eBook or a report done or any content writing/rewriting project, feel free to discuss it with me by emailing me or talk with me on Skype.

I’d love to hear from you.

James Smith
----------------------------------
Professional Writer
http://RamboWriter.com

banners
Back