The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR6 Web Directory

temi

affiliate
I found and interesting web directory called PR6. This is ironic because the directory is PR0. However Its quite unique in that its a paid for position directory that list your site according to how much you pay, you listing also come with a screen shot of your site.

Its quite a nice directory, I recommend that you submit your site to it :)

it can be found here: PR6 Web Directory - Professional Bid for Position Directory

Nice find, although it is a PR0 but the variant on the bid model is very refreshing.

- MENJ

Precisely my point MENJ, its gets boring when every directory is powered by same script and look like the next one, that is why I like this directory :)

PR and alexa will follows, its a new directory. Maybe I have been online for to long but most of the so called "permanent listing" and "life time" listing directories I paid to list my sites in about 3-4 years ago are not longer online today so yearly listing for under $2 dollar that remains online for 12 months is now bad.

Nice explanation Temi. But, it does not work all the time. How do we know this owner will reach PR6 or above any time soon? How do we know his alexa will improve quickely.

Basically at this point he has nothing much to offer! I would suggest leave the price permenant or cheap at the begining. Once established of course you can go for the annual listing option.

I agree with you, the site seem to be on and offline I am sure he will fix whatever problem besets him.
I have a feeling he is a rookie webmaster. He should really joing this forum and learn from experienced people like you and I :)

Our task is within 3 to 6 months reached PR5 or PR6,
This need we hard work and a larger budget,
Please always concerned about our site.

Thanks all

MI
Back