monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PR6 Homepage/PR5 Categories Bid Directory

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Spider-Man, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Affiliate affiliate

Hello.

My bid directory, TicTacTester.com has re-gained it's PR6. With a few sub categories and letter categories now PR5.

Bids start from $1, so submit now:
    TicTacTester.com Bid Directory

Ps. I can't post live links right now, but hopefully I will soon. This is my first post, so, hello, I'm a super hero:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2008
  2. monetizer
  3. Spider-Man

I suspect the owner of moneyinyourwallet.com placed a bid on my bid directory after seeing it here. I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a PM.

Thanks

4. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I will suggest you create more sub categories such as Web Hosting and Out Doors , I have sites in that two categories I would like to submit.

5. Spider-Man

Temi, I'll add further categories once the nameservers have fully resolved, should be another few hours yet as I'm still hitting on the old server at the moment. Will keep you posted :)

Cheers

6. temi

Cheers spider man :)

7. Spider-Man

Temi.

I have just added a category for Web Hosting and Outdoor Living. Hopefully you'll find it of use. I'm now going to move a couple of sites into those categories.

Cheers

8. temi

Thanks for the new categories, I will add some sites but the sites I added this morning are not listed yet, are you still moving the site?

Also I would like to know if you have regular advert that is not bidding available on that site or any other site you own.
    Thanks

9. karmadir

karmadir Affiliate affiliate

Paid Linking

Isn't it true that google is really hard on those sites who participate in buying and selling links.

Anyway,I like your design

10. Spider-Man

Hey. Sorry about that, it may be because those bids are on the old server, as the nameservers have resolved round the world now - confirmed by almost everyone from a range of continents and countries :) Please send me the domains via PM and I'll make sure they are collated into the new database.

I am not quite sure what it is you are asking in your second question? Maybe a quick PM on that too wouldn't go a miss:)

Cheers,
    Spidey

11. temi

Its easier for me to just send you the payment emails, send me your email via PM and I will forward the emails to you
    Thanks

12. Spider-Man

Temi, are all your issues with the bids resolved now?

Cheers,
    Spidey

13. temi

You tell me spider man, like I told you, I cannot be bother wasting too much time on the bid, let me know if my previous bid has been added and I will add more bid, if it has not been added, naturally, I will not be adding more.

14. Spider-Man

Temi.

I apologise for the issues you received - I also apologise for the delay in replying to you here, had a rather hectic week. Anyway, as far as I am aware all bids placed have been accounted for, and nobody else has had any issues with the site. I trust this will be the same in your case.

Cheers,
    Spidey

15. powerdot

powerdot Affiliate affiliate

Sorry, I see only pagerank 3/10 for your home page.
    Where you get this pagerank 6?

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MI