Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PR6 Homepage/PR5 Categories Bid Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spider-Man

Hello.

My bid directory, TicTacTester.com has re-gained it's PR6. With a few sub categories and letter categories now PR5.

Bids start from $1, so submit now:
TicTacTester.com Bid Directory

Ps. I can't post live links right now, but hopefully I will soon. This is my first post, so, hello, I'm a super hero:)

Last edited:
I suspect the owner of moneyinyourwallet.com placed a bid on my bid directory after seeing it here. I'd appreciate it if you could drop me a PM.

Thanks

I will suggest you create more sub categories such as Web Hosting and Out Doors , I have sites in that two categories I would like to submit.

Temi, I'll add further categories once the nameservers have fully resolved, should be another few hours yet as I'm still hitting on the old server at the moment. Will keep you posted :)

Cheers

Temi.

I have just added a category for Web Hosting and Outdoor Living. Hopefully you'll find it of use. I'm now going to move a couple of sites into those categories.

Cheers

Thanks for the new categories, I will add some sites but the sites I added this morning are not listed yet, are you still moving the site?

Also I would like to know if you have regular advert that is not bidding available on that site or any other site you own.
Thanks

Paid Linking

Isn't it true that google is really hard on those sites who participate in buying and selling links.

Anyway,I like your design

Thanks for the new categories, I will add some sites but the sites I added this morning are not listed yet, are you still moving the site?

Also I would like to know if you have regular advert that is not bidding available on that site or any other site you own.
Thanks

Hey. Sorry about that, it may be because those bids are on the old server, as the nameservers have resolved round the world now - confirmed by almost everyone from a range of continents and countries :) Please send me the domains via PM and I'll make sure they are collated into the new database.

I am not quite sure what it is you are asking in your second question? Maybe a quick PM on that too wouldn't go a miss:)

Cheers,
Spidey

Hey. :) Please send me the domains via PM and I'll make sure they are collated into the new database.

Its easier for me to just send you the payment emails, send me your email via PM and I will forward the emails to you
Thanks

Its easier for me to just send you the payment emails, send me your email via PM and I will forward the emails to you
Thanks

Temi, are all your issues with the bids resolved now?

Cheers,
Spidey

Temi, are all your issues with the bids resolved now?

Cheers,
Spidey

You tell me spider man, like I told you, I cannot be bother wasting too much time on the bid, let me know if my previous bid has been added and I will add more bid, if it has not been added, naturally, I will not be adding more.

Temi.

I apologise for the issues you received - I also apologise for the delay in replying to you here, had a rather hectic week. Anyway, as far as I am aware all bids placed have been accounted for, and nobody else has had any issues with the site. I trust this will be the same in your case.

Cheers,
Spidey

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back