The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

pr4 or higher links wanted

temi

affiliate
Hello,
I am buying sensibly priced PR4 and higher links, if you have a good quality link for sale please let me know
Thanks

Temi my competetive design get a PR5 at the latest update. It is written in hungarian language and will be regularly refreshed in the future. I would be glad if I could give you a blogroll link. Tell me more about the site you want to get linked.

Mind if I interject here and ask about how much is a relative PR4 link worth? If my site is webmaster related, and I offer a single link from the PR4 homepage, what is the value of that link, in general?

Quite a few other factor will determin the value of the link for example:
i. Links on the top half of a site are more valuable than link on the footer or bottom half
ii. Traffic to the site, is the Alexa ranking (I know this is not perfect) 45,000 or 5,000,000 ?
iii. How many outgoing link from the page (if there are less than say 15 the link is more valuable than a page with 50 outgoing links.
iv. How is the link paid for? Subscription for example is usually cheaper than montly billing

Those are some of the factors that will determin the price of a link. When I get price for a link I do a quick check on the afromentioned factors to determin if the link is priced reasonably or not.

When I get price for a link I do a quick check on the afromentioned factors to determin if the link is priced reasonably or not.

Hi Temi,

If you have some time to spend, could you take a look at my linkpages :

http://www.boekensite.net/engels/linkseng.html
and
http://www.boekensite.net/links.html

to help me determine what a good price could be. Just to help me out, I'm new to this.
The Dutch page is finished but I still have to work on the English one. Both are now PR4 and I will not add any more categories. (I have the directory for that)

Bisje,
You make me sound like an expert :). Here are my tips:
1. I think because the site is a proper site with a single theme and good contents (not a directory) the link is more valuable than say on a directory or a site with several themes, its also well structured and well designed so I will say about 4 or 5 Euro per month per link and say 50 Euro per year for someone who pay for 1 year in advance.

One suggestion I will make, in future when creating link page, do not call it link.html or something like that, call it (for example) resources.html or anything other thank "link" that work sort of devalues the page (there are other argument that this is complete nonsense) but for me and many other webmasters I have come across, they do not like their site placed on a page called links, also a few yeas back, Google turned any page called links to PR0 but I think they have not reversed that decision.

BTW,
You have read and awful lot of books :)

Bisje,
You make me sound like an expert :).

BTW,
You have read and awful lot of books :)

Well, when I see your directories...I think You can call yourself an expert !

Anyway, thanks for your quick reply. It helped me a lot.
Oh, and the books you see on my site are just a fraction of the books I have read and own. Just don't have enough time to add them all to the site...

Oh, and the books you see on my site are just a fraction of the books I have read and own. Just don't have enough time to add them all to the site...

whao!!! I wish I have read half the book you have read. When I was single many years ago I read a lot of books (about 1 book a week) now I read about 2-3 books a year :(

When I was single many years ago I read a lot of books (about 1 book a week) now I read about 2-3 books a year :(

In my case it helps that my wife is also an avid book reader :)
And to make it complete...we share the same intrest in the choise of books. Mostly thrillers and horror.
Think I'm a lucky guy because that genre is not very appreciated by women.

Think I'm a lucky guy because that genre is not very appreciated by women.

You are right, my wife will never read horror but she reads about one thriller a year but reads very soppy real life stories like Dave Pelzer and books like that as fast as they are on the bookshop

If you give me a VERY good price Rakib, I will buy from allthelook, send me good price via PM :)

MI
Back