The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Pr update update

M

mrcrowley

Is there any news on the pr update? Any progress or is it all over?

I'm still waiting for something to happen... :confused: :p

I can tell you that the previously updated 72.14.20x 63 ip IP block has been restored.

Is there any news on the pr update? Any progress or is it all over?

I'm still waiting for something to happen... :confused: :p

Like you Jamie,
I am yet to see any movement on my desktop PR tool but Bagi can show you some advance tool you can use to look at your PR.

I think all the tools are showing PR0 for everyone at the moment , id give it another week or so to look for any differance.

Just yesterday i tried iwebtools pr predictor and it worked, stopped working again now. But the results where my travel site pr 4, my directory pr 5 and my sex shop pr 5. This would be a dream result although i'm not reading too much into it, could be miles off. I'd be happy if my sites got pr 2 or up...

I see PR0 where the PR4 was shown previously. I guess Melkior will see the same if he check it.
That's right. And the toolbar stopped showing the PR completely for my site.

But I can see that some data centers are being updated. So they're doing something. But the real PR update isn't here yet.

I am tired to use PR predictors. they show 2-4 for my PR0 site. This is my first PR update and I am looking forward to it. I hope those predictors don't cheat me:)

Some datacentres show PR4 for my site, other PR0. Why? and what is expected PR then? When can I see the result PR?

What can you see on your browser without using data centre tool? Also what is you domain name so that other can have a look for you

Roksolana your new PR is 4.
Some datacenters are still displaying 0 because the update isn't yet finished, but it has been exported to the toolbar server.

I just had a look, like Melky said its PR4. I use Google toolbar and not the pr check tool so your site is definately PR4

banners
Back