monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PR Its coming !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by RiverWire, Apr 11, 2007.

1. RiverWire

RiverWire Affiliate affiliate

The PR fever has got me i can feel it's close lol , just wanna see if i get anything higher now :D

Whats everyone expecting from this update ?

2. monetizer
  3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

I am expecting this forum to be at least PR4, it was PR5 at its old URL after, in the next update after the one we are expecting shortly, I expect it to be at least PR6

4. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

I guess Temi, this domain will be PR5. It has really stong links.
    I hope my directory will also be PR5, but it's possible that it's only a sweet dream;) I'm not sure that google will export the PR concerning this site, because it's hardly 3 months old.

5. temi

Is that one of Google's rules? Promote your website for only A Pound was set up a few weeks before the last PR update, it only had a link from my blog and the homepage of this forum and it got PR3, I was quite suprised, sometime Google does not seem to follow same patterns at all times

6. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

I think what Baggi means is that when Google roll out the new forward facing PR values, it has (the last 3 times) been older than 3 months. So a site younger than 3 months would not appear on the forward facing pr value.

7. temi

Thanks for that clarification OWG, now I uderstand. BTW, read your PM :)

8. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

OWG, I hope that it won't occur this time again;) There are some encouraging signs. In January during the backlink export that site get 38 backlinks, despite of the hardly some days old domain. Some weeks ago this number was increased to 196. As I experienced the new site's PR is shown after the second backlink export. So I attach hopes to smile.:D

Featured Resources (View All)

MI