The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPVguru reviews ?

i was in the forum for a little while.. yes the guru does gives out campaigns and memberships are splitted into different tiers and there you will have access to different parts of the forum. i would say its really easy to pick up a campaign and implement it but then again you are facing probably 100s of affiliates working on the same offer. It will have competition and you will have to be a bit different to stand out from the rest.

I have not been able to do it and due to the high cost, I left the forum.

I wish you all the best in your journey.

i was in the forum for a little while.. yes the guru does gives out campaigns and memberships are splitted into different tiers and there you will have access to different parts of the forum. i would say its really easy to pick up a campaign and implement it but then again you are facing probably 100s of affiliates working on the same offer. It will have competition and you will have to be a bit different to stand out from the rest.

I have not been able to do it and due to the high cost, I left the forum.

I wish you all the best in your journey.
But forum admin was saying there is over 3000 camp. ?

Over the years many have touted him as a smart, but a bit grumpy, guy. I can tell you that I have several friends that have been with him a couple of years and are making money with him. Some folks don't like his gruffness, but he is still going strong after many years and seems to have developed a solid foundation with his business.

One has to wonder how long the campaigns he gives his members can last, but if they are earning his members money, then that is the bottom line.

Every campaign that guru give free is selftargeting campaign
Go with PPVGuru if you want get your affiliate network accounts bannedm but otherwise i don't recommend

Dont waste your money with PPVguru.com, i just have wasted my 99 Euro on this Shit, I payed for 99 Euro VIP membership, and when i access to other privates forums in ppvguru , there are just few compaigns thats are just copy paste from Spying Websites likes boxofads etc, and mostly threads from 2014-2012, LOL, and you will get others things free on any CPA related forum

I just Suggest you, its better if you run compaign yourself and Spent some budgets, repeat it again and again until u will get conversion

So after reading all bad reviews, I decided to join PPVguru. I have enough info about PPV as i am studying it from last few months. After reading lots of tuts and guides on that forum I think that forum is much much better than other PPV forums, I am testing few camp. from them and everything is going really good, Plus there is few tuts which you are not going to find on public forum. :D

@usmania I already see you banned from forum for paypal fraud + you are posting really wrong info.

So after reading all bad reviews, I decided to join PPVguru. I have enough info about PPV as i am studying it from last few months. After reading lots of tuts and guides on that forum I think that forum is much much better than other PPV forums, I am testing few camp. from them and everything is going really good, Plus there is few tuts which you are not going to find on public forum. :D

@usmania I already see you banned from forum for paypal fraud + you are posting really wrong info.

yeh, when i payed 99 euro, after 10 minutes, i asked to PPVGuru owner for Refund, and they replied , they dont refund for membership, and then i open Paypal Dispute :)

Well i am the Happy VIP members of Others CPA forums, :) alot of guys got success with PPVguru, but my expirence with ppvguru was very Poor

If you Earn Some big bucks with PPV,donate some bucks to Lee

Best of Luck

I have been member of PPV Guru for more than 2 months and I have to say the amount of info there is really impressive (case studies, user diaries, landing pages and much more) I sometimes catch myself reading that forum for hours. Its really a goldmine of info. Regarding the owner (PPV Guru): he is available almost 18 hours a day/7 days a week to help with almost everything, I have seen him almost spoon feeding new guys, sure he has his rules and sometimes is hard but if you stick to the rules and work hard you can achieve a lot. Just my 2 cents
Regards

Just saying dont use his selftargeting campaings if you do not want get banned from affiliate networks

Now I remember this was the thread that lead me to PPVGuru. I registered last week for the highest level and I must say the level of support is superb. He is really a PPV Guru, no doubt. You'll get a sensible answer for every question. Straight to the point and no secrets. I plan to stick with him as long as there's PPV.

nutnights copying and pasting a campaign isn't really a good idea in long run. I haven't used PPVguru, but all i can say is that don't be dependent on others, don't wait for others to provide you with a piece of cake with hundreds of shares. Try to learn it the hard way, bring in your own creativity and in long run you will be really profitable.. making good money on campaigns where you will have zero competition but later down the road, you will have competition due to all the spy tools available. Thats just my honest opinion.

Last edited:
MI
Back