The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV vs PPC vs Pay Per Call

groovey

affiliate
Hello!!!

Back in 04 I stumbled unto affiliate marketing and followed the James Martell blueprint until florida cam along and de index my site for having doorway pages did a little ppc managed to eek out a little profit,and finally like 99% of people gave up.

10 yrs later I am back looking for a "new way into the game"

So here is a simple question I know competition out there is and will my fierce as expected why wouldn't I mean I only competing against the entire world. I have no qualms about the competition,sadly it's a dog eat dog world.

So as a affiliate with no product no experience per se is one of these favorable to another?

Thanks for the insight

groovey

I wouldn't say one is more favorable than the other. But, I would say that PPV and PPC can be used to drive traffic to pay per call.

Pay per call is a conversion type, not a promotion type. Also, PPC could refer to display, FB, search etc.

If you wanted to try pay per cal, I would recommend learning more about search. Specifically mobile search on Google. Learn how to get mobile clicks and drive calls through the click to call ad extensions. Many different verticals and campaigns work with search, for pay per call.

PPV also works for pay per call and most publishers are having success with tech support. So, if you wanted to start with PPV and pay per call, I would try tech support.

Best of luck! I'm happy to help with this stuff, add me on Skype - RingPartnerMike.

banners
Back