The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV Query followed by the webinar

internalsoul

Hello Luke and K,
I have asked these questions during the question/answer session. Here are my questions:-

1. When doing url targeting, which url is better to target. Root domain or innerpage?
For example :- if my offer is related to the innerpage, then the innerpage will be more targeted. Root url can bring volume but can also bring lots of non converting visits too. So which one would you suggest?

2. Yesterday, you told something like, its better to avoid root domain url whose alexa is under 100. as it can burn up the campaign budget in a matter of few minutes. So what is your suggestion on collecting urls based on minimum and maximum alexa.

3. What is the actual size of leadimpact's pop up? On their site its written 800 x 600 , On luke Peerfly's blog its written 775×400 and you told 1025x770.

I have tried lukepeerly's method of spying on LI, but its not working on my computer even with proxies. There is no pop up.

Once again thanks for the webinar.

1. Common sense here. In general if root target is about your offer go for root ,but if you suspect you will get better CR go for internal. In general I would go with both and weed out bad one :)

2. Ye try to bid on amazon.com you will spend like 100 in 1h. Just try to stay away from top 100 Alexa for starters. When you are more advanced you can go and try to monetize targets which have higher volume, but this is for advanced guys.
To sum it up pick up plenty of targets that are smaller and keep on adding if you are not getting traffic as this can happen.

3. They've recently changed their ad size :)

Thanks,

Yeah, seems I need to update my post about LI and do a followup. There's been a few changes since April of 2011 :)

banners
Back