propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPV Campaign

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by kasiopeja, Nov 20, 2013.

1. kasiopeja

kasiopeja Affiliate affiliate

Hello Zac Johnson
    I'm a big fan of you
    I have question about Lending Page when create PPV Campaign?
    What software best for create Lending Page?
    Can I create a Adobe Photoshop and use some HTML editor
    for code?
    Where I put link from CPA offer and trucker in LP?Does I put keyword at LP?
    If I want rotate LP for one offer,how to setup at website,and how to setup at tracker example:track202?
    First I must have some " scrip rotators" and where in server uplode Multi LP
    I uplode " scrip rotators" it's correct?
    And If I promote Bingo Game offer,do I must chose similar domain name and uplode LP on that domain or not meet for PPV Campaign?
    What is best host for this?
    Thank You and Sorry for my English I 'm from Serbia.:)

2. moneyreign

moneyreign Affiliate affiliate

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

Before I get into the questions, you can download the free landing page I have at Create Killer Landing Pages ? Free Template | Affiliate Marketing Tips from Super Affiliate Zac Johnson

What software best for create Lending Page?
    - You can design pages with whatever method works best for your. I use HTML and Wordpress for most of my landing pages. You can also get landing pages designed for $5 each through Fiverr.com. They aren't the best quality, but it's a good place to start for using a unique template. Ugly landing pages and ad copy actually perform well too.

Can I create a Adobe Photoshop and use some HTML editor for code?
    - I've never used Adobe Photoshop for my sites or landing pages. Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image is a great image designer that is free and you can use it right in your browser. This is just for creating images, not HTML. You can also hire a HTML coder through Fiverr.com as well.

Where I put link from CPA offer and trucker in LP?Does I put keyword at LP?
    - Links should be placed near the top of the site and clearly visible for the site visitor to see. Keywords really don't matter if you are using paid traffic.

If I want rotate LP for one offer,how to setup at website,and how to setup at tracker example:track202?
    - This should all be provided through the tracking202 site and manuals.

And If I promote Bingo Game offer,do I must chose similar domain name and uplode LP on that domain or not meet for PPV Campaign?
    - You can pick any domain name you like, but it's best when it's related to the offer type/name.

What is best host for this?
    - I've used HostGator for most of my hosting. I can set this up for you if you like as well - Free Wordpress Installation Service

1 person likes this.
  3. kasiopeja

kasiopeja Affiliate affiliate

Thank You so much. :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed