The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV Campaign

kasiopeja

affiliate
Hello Zac Johnson
I'm a big fan of you
I have question about Lending Page when create PPV Campaign?
What software best for create Lending Page?
Can I create a Adobe Photoshop and use some HTML editor
for code?
Where I put link from CPA offer and trucker in LP?Does I put keyword at LP?
If I want rotate LP for one offer,how to setup at website,and how to setup at tracker example:track202?
First I must have some " scrip rotators" and where in server uplode Multi LP
I uplode " scrip rotators" it's correct?
And If I promote Bingo Game offer,do I must chose similar domain name and uplode LP on that domain or not meet for PPV Campaign?
What is best host for this?
Thank You and Sorry for my English I 'm from Serbia.:)

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

Before I get into the questions, you can download the free landing page I have at Create Killer Landing Pages ? Free Template | Affiliate Marketing Tips from Super Affiliate Zac Johnson

What software best for create Lending Page?
- You can design pages with whatever method works best for your. I use HTML and Wordpress for most of my landing pages. You can also get landing pages designed for $5 each through Fiverr.com. They aren't the best quality, but it's a good place to start for using a unique template. Ugly landing pages and ad copy actually perform well too.

Can I create a Adobe Photoshop and use some HTML editor for code?
- I've never used Adobe Photoshop for my sites or landing pages. Photo editor online - Pixlr.com edit image is a great image designer that is free and you can use it right in your browser. This is just for creating images, not HTML. You can also hire a HTML coder through Fiverr.com as well.

Where I put link from CPA offer and trucker in LP?Does I put keyword at LP?
- Links should be placed near the top of the site and clearly visible for the site visitor to see. Keywords really don't matter if you are using paid traffic.

If I want rotate LP for one offer,how to setup at website,and how to setup at tracker example:track202?
- This should all be provided through the tracking202 site and manuals.

And If I promote Bingo Game offer,do I must chose similar domain name and uplode LP on that domain or not meet for PPV Campaign?
- You can pick any domain name you like, but it's best when it's related to the offer type/name.

What is best host for this?
- I've used HostGator for most of my hosting. I can set this up for you if you like as well - Free Wordpress Installation Service

MI
Back