The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV campaign...lets see if its a winner!

jims45

Just set up a campaign with Peerfly using 50onRed traffic. I am using intext with four creatives, campaign has been running 24 hours and so far this is my data:
IMPRESSIONS: 33470
CLICKS: 99
COST: $10.83
Conversions: 3
Revenue: $3.30
Two keywords from twenty four worked really well but as you can see no positive ROI. The offer is a prize giveaway/email submit.
I can't tell which creative works best as I have conversions showing in Prosper but not 50onRed, maybe someone can advise me on that. I placed a java pixel from 50onRed in the Prosper traffic source set up, maybe I need a server to server pixel?
All comments and advice much appreciated (stick with it or bin in etc.);)

Yes I have most of the tracking data except conversions showing in 50onRed, hoping I can fix that soon.
All four creatives are getting a similar number of impressions, however one keyword at $0.11 is getting all the clicks (except 3).
I set the daily budget at $10 for testing purposes, so if giving an unlimited budget the traffic would have been double I guess.
Post new data tomorrow;)

Update:
IMPRESSIONS: 84760
CLICKS: 236
CONVERSIONS: 7
COST: $26.05
REVENUE: $7.70
AVERAGE CTR: .300% (for creatives)

All four creatives produced a similar CTR, maybe day parting would improve ROI ? Will run for another day and see what happens.

More stats:
IMPRESSIONS: 113,610
CLICKS: 319
CONVERSIONS: 9
COST: $35.28
REVENUE: $ 9.90

From the stats I can see that the plain text ad (without graphic) gave the most conversions though obviously not enough for positive ROI

However, from this testing I have learned to look at the offer very closely when it comes to email submits, some have quite severe requirements from the entrant which
would affect conversions. Lesson learned;)

MI
Back