The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV and BoxOfAds future

TrafficHunt

affiliate
Hey Lukasz,

Thanks for your time and hosting the Expert Week at the Fix ;)

I've heard an opinion before that PPV as compared to many other traffic sources (CPM/CPC media buys in particular) is a shrinking segment. Do you agree with this statement? Can you comment on the vertical perspectives based on your knowledge/experience?

If indeed business opportunities in PPV are narrowing how do you prepare your business for the future? Is BoxOfAds planning on or maybe already gaining exposure to any other verticals?

Alex

Hey Lukasz,

Thanks for your time and hosting the Expert Week at the Fix ;)

I've heard an opinion before that PPV as compared to many other traffic sources (CPM/CPC media buys in particular) is a shrinking segment. Do you agree with this statement? Can you comment on the vertical perspectives based on your knowledge/experience?

If indeed business opportunities in PPV are narrowing how do you prepare your business for the future? Is BoxOfAds planning on or maybe already gaining exposure to any other verticals?

Alex

Hey buddy, BOA isn't just PPV but also major Display networks. That being said I 'm also curious about Lukasz view on the future of PPV.

As a product we want to go into as many traffic sources as possible, to give users way to scan whole advertiser strategy. As for PPV, I keep on hearing it's going down ;) but new ppv networks a starting out so nothing to afraid of. It's here and it will be here for quite some time :)

Thanks,

banners
Back