propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPV and BoxOfAds future

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by TrafficHunt, Feb 19, 2015.

1. TrafficHunt

TrafficHunt Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey Lukasz,

Thanks for your time and hosting the Expert Week at the Fix ;)

I've heard an opinion before that PPV as compared to many other traffic sources (CPM/CPC media buys in particular) is a shrinking segment. Do you agree with this statement? Can you comment on the vertical perspectives based on your knowledge/experience?

If indeed business opportunities in PPV are narrowing how do you prepare your business for the future? Is BoxOfAds planning on or maybe already gaining exposure to any other verticals?

Alex

2. Martini

Martini Affiliate affiliate

Hey buddy, BOA isn't just PPV but also major Display networks. That being said I 'm also curious about Lukasz view on the future of PPV.

3. TrafficHunt

TrafficHunt Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Ahh thanks martini, I didn't know that. It's just that it's been emphasized that Lukasz is going to answer PPV questions so I assumed BOA covers mostly this segment :)

4. johnnygood

johnnygood Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

As a product we want to go into as many traffic sources as possible, to give users way to scan whole advertiser strategy. As for PPV, I keep on hearing it's going down ;) but new ppv networks a starting out so nothing to afraid of. It's here and it will be here for quite some time :)

Thanks,

TrafficHunt likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed