The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PPV and Binary/Forex

betterjob

affiliate
Hello Lukasz
I want to ask whether the PPV good method to paid traffic for Binary and Forex Niche and which are the best places for PPV traffic.
Also I want to ask you whether is in this method of paid ad better to use specificed URLs or Keywords.
If is better target specifics urls, how to do it properly?

Sincerely,
Nesib

Hey,

Yup Forex, gambling,binary, bingo etc are really good for PPV. In general I would start with targeting competition domains and see what your offer offers for them (for instance free $30 credit on bingo when signed up :)).

I'm to be honest really into URL targeting, keywords do work but I would jump on them when I'm done with all URLs and I just can't squeez campaign any more.

You can go few ways, for instance picking competition domains, domains for portals about a subject or go based on demography

Thanks,

Test areas. com.

Repaired repayments per ftd
Scaled repayments according to ftd
Transaction constructions in which boost together with how many ftd
Lot's regarding dialects reinforced

Forex trading just isn't a straightforward specialized niche even though.

Hello Lukasz
I want to ask whether the PPV good method to paid traffic for Binary and Forex Niche and which are the best places for PPV traffic.
Also I want to ask you whether is in this method of paid ad better to use specificed URLs or Keywords.
If is better target specifics urls, how to do it properly?

Sincerely,
Nesib
For this niche you have to find out which blog/forum or sites are popular then contact them with some good offers I hope you'll see the light of success very soon.

MI
Back