The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

PPC: Should I direct link to offers or not?

Tirade

affiliate
tl;dr: Should I use direct links in PPC advertisements to email submit offers, or should I direct PPC traffic to my own domain and promote offers there?

I've been wanting to promote email submit offers via PPC for awhile now, but I always get stuck on the above question. I've heard some people argue to go ahead and send the traffic directly to the offer. I've heard other people argue you should never do this because the company sponsoring the offer will steal your keywords and outbid you.

Me? I'm just a noob who wants to jump in and give it a try, so direct linking appeals to me. I have no interest in email marketing right now. Creating websites is a giant pain in the ass for me to the point where I've abandoned entire projects after the frustration of building the website. The only thing stopping me from trying right now is fear that sponsors will somehow completely screw me over.

Are my fears justified? Other than missing out on email marketing (which I don't want to attempt right now), is there any reason why I shouldn't direct link? Any advice is welcome.

for CPC i am always direct linking to the offer and i get success (but not email submit offers) because why we use LP to introduce the visitor to the offer ... and for CPC we do this in the AD Format :)

MI
Back