The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPC or PPV for newbies?

asknopt

Hi there

I'm quite undecided, what is easier for a newbie to start making money with, Search PPC, Social PPC or PPV?
(I have experience with 7search and Facebook, tracking, landing pages, abtest, but not made money yet)

I'm now thinking on buying either SocialAdNinja or BoxOfAds as it seems to be the best ones accordingly to what I've been reading in this forum.

So either I go Facebook, or PPV in TrafficVance and Leadimpact.

Can you please help me making a decision, I don't really know what would be the best for me, my budget is $500/month

Thank you for any answers,
Cheers

Well according me, neither PPC or PPV is good for newbie but from somewhere you need to start to become expert. I use both and it's all about testing and numbers. When you find what works you will start to make money but till you get to that point you will spend some money.
Paid advertising is an art and need to learn and test a lot.
I had great success with LeadImpact PPV but prior to that success I study it a lot and read a lot of case study, grab all what I think is best one and start run campaign.

Hi there

I'm quite undecided, what is easier for a newbie to start making money with, Search PPC, Social PPC or PPV?
(I have experience with 7search and Facebook, tracking, landing pages, abtest, but not made money yet)

I'm now thinking on buying either SocialAdNinja or BoxOfAds as it seems to be the best ones accordingly to what I've been reading in this forum.

So either I go Facebook, or PPV in TrafficVance and Leadimpact.

Can you please help me making a decision, I don't really know what would be the best for me, my budget is $500/month

Thank you for any answers,
Cheers

Hi Asknopt - which of the 3 attracts you the most? Does one traffic source stand out more to you? This is your starting point.

I ask because Search PPC, Social PPC, and PPV are great options for getting started w/ paid traffic.

I can see you have experience setting up campaigns with 7Search & Facebook. Are you direct linking to advertisers? Or using your own capture page, and redirecting user to affiliate offer on thank you page, and remarketing via email?

With FB you can 'scrap the graph,' and create highly targeted campaigns for basically any niche.

PPC/PPV - you can do keyword research, and/or individual site research via alexa, compete, and other tools.

If you're looking for Internet Marketing tools, I recommend a 30 day free trial w/ Affportal - AffPortal 3 | Simply Powerful Internet Marketing Tools - BoxOfAds is included in the PPV section. Its built into Affportal, and is a great option for testing out BoxOfAds. 20+ other tools.

MI
Back