The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPC experts I need your help!

Reddevil

affiliate
So I have method of getting unlimited $200 Bing coupons. Say for instance I found a winning campaign through a coupon, the coupon has been fully utilized and then I want to run that same campaign via coupon, is this possible?

Would this be possible via direct linking as the same affiliate link will be used to send traffic to right?

I need a way to use these coupons to scale the winning campaign and also keep in mind that my strategy is to use $200 coupon everyday, which makes it $6k monthly budget for me.

Let me know how this would be possible!

So say the next day I am going to use a new coupon...do you think Bing will approve the same ad along with the same keywords?

I know it's me running the campaign but for Bing it's a different person right?

...do you think Bing will approve the same ad along with the same keywords?
As far as I know, you need to create a new account every time you want to apply a new coupon. So basically, Bing will approve you a few times and then you'll get banned. You need to create landing pages on different URLs to to make it last longer.

As far as I know, you need to create a new account every time you want to apply a new coupon. So basically, Bing will approve you a few times and then you'll get banned. You need to create landing pages on different URLs to to make it last longer.

But I can copy the campaign on different accounts right or Bing won't let me create the same campaign on other account with the same ad, keywords etc?

But I can copy the campaign on different accounts right or Bing won't let me create the same campaign on other account with the same ad, keywords etc?
You can copy, but do that manually by Crtl+C/Ctrl+V not to show any links between those accounts. You can export everything to CSV and cope from it.
IP switching is also necessary.

I'm not dealing with coupons anymore. I got banned on both - Bing and AdWords few years ago when I wanted to use only coupons to pay for my ad campaigns. Guess what? You will always make a mistake and you will get banned. This is something I don't recommend. I got back on both SEM platforms years after I was kicked out and I'm so happy that I can spend my money to build profitable campaigns and I can call or chat to support anytime when I have a problem. Don't join the dark side of the advertising. It's not long term and it hurts...

What @Unicorn said.

You can only use Bing coupons for new accounts. The more you try to 'game' their system, the greater your chance of losing the use of it. They won't hesitate to ban and delete your account after they discover what you're doing.

What @Unicorn said.

You can only use Bing coupons for new accounts. The more you try to 'game' their system, the greater your chance of losing the use of it. They won't hesitate to ban and delete your account after they discover what you're doing.

+1 to this.

All the main traffic sources are getting better at identifying fraud by the day. I don't recommend trying to game any of them as it may result in a lifetime ban as their technology gets more advanced.

It will not work with same keywords and links. You can try changing destination links and display links, but it is short term. And you will have to create new account every day for sure.

So I have method of getting unlimited $200 Bing coupons. Say for instance I found a winning campaign through a coupon, the coupon has been fully utilized and then I want to run that same campaign via coupon, is this possible?

Would this be possible via direct linking as the same affiliate link will be used to send traffic to right?

I need a way to use these coupons to scale the winning campaign and also keep in mind that my strategy is to use $200 coupon everyday, which makes it $6k monthly budget for me.

Let me know how this would be possible!

MI
Back